27th june 2015

Sorry haven't been on in a while.

8:00

"Come on Owen your be late for your last day at nursery."summer said grabbing his lunch box and coat. "You can meet Isabel."he said grabbing her hand. Summer then pictured the moment her her mum told her she was going to be a big sister.

In summers mind.

"Summer I'm going to have a baby a little boy and girl."Ella said sitting down "what."summer said "I'm going to call them Owen and Isabel."she continued hugging her little girl.

8:15

She shook her head and just thought it can't be.she picked Owen up and put him on her shoulders."summer you know that little girl you said was lost and alone,who is she."Owen said. "You know it's your birthday soon what do you want?"summer said trying to change the subject. "Uh don't worry."Owen said disappointed.

8:45

"Bye Owen."summer said handing him his lunch as he entered the nursery. Summer stayed outside to see if she could find this Isabel girl. Summer waited for ages then a little girl came up to the gate near summer."hello my names summer what's yours."summer asked from the other side of the gate. They little girl looked at her puzzled. So summer put her sign language lessons to training and signed that her name was summer. A massive grin spread across her face.

2:40

Summer got to the nursery early to see Isabel again. Owen and issy came out at the same time Owen ran up to her and issy ran up to a man summer recognised. It was Terry Owens dad that meant the little girl was her little sister. She want up to Terry "wow it's such a small world."she said sarcastically. Terry went to grab Owen "you touch him and I'll call the police."summer said hiding Owen behind her back. "You thought you could take my little boy away from me but well I've always wanted a girl."terry said "I'm going to take you to court."summer said picking Owen up and leaving.

3:20

Summer went running into Michael's room crying. "What's up."he said giving her a hug. "she's not dead mum lied she's with Terry." Summer said still crying. "What who." Michael said "Isabel Owens twin sister."summer said "me and terry are going to court to see who gets custardy of her."she continued. Michael pulled her in and hugged her.