The truth

9:00 am

"I still can't believe that boy, you can't just pack your bags and go to America to find your dad and not tell anyone."Sienna said putting away the extra bowl she got out. "Yeah well he isn't just finding he's dad he's finding my dad who can hopefully find my mum."summer said coming down stairs with Isabel in matching minion onesies.

10:00

Summers phone went off it was a message from Michael telling her to go out side. She slipped her slippers on and ran out to one minute see her brother and a brown hair man to the next seeing a flash of blue then nothing...

10:20

"Summer."Sienna and Frankie (her dad) screamed running over to her. Frankie later her head on his lap. "My baby girl."he whispered. "Frankie, is that you."Sienna said looking at the man. Michael phoned an ambulance and you could here the sirens in the distance. "Darren watch the kids I need to go with her."Sienna said jumping in the back of the ambulance.

10:40

"You alright Sienna."Frankie asked. Sienna sat holding summers hand in a complete daydream. "Do you think I'm alright I was given her to look after not to watch die."Sienna said angrily. "Alright don't get your knickers in a twist."Frankie said joking. "Don't give me knickers in a twist."Sienna said just as Darren walked in holding Sophie and 3 coffees. "Sorry I did try to give her to dodger but he said he don't want a headache for the rest of the year."Darren said passing her to Sienna. "So who's this then."Frankie asked nodding he's head in Darren's direction. "This my fiancé Frankie, you had your chance you blew it."Sienna said showing him the ring.

11:30

"Hello Sienna I understand you know where I could find Isabel and Owen Blake." D.S Williams said "what why." Sienna said puzzled "we've found their mum and dad Alex and Alice blake."he replied. "Their my cousins."Sienna said spilling her coffee all over her top "their at the boat."

11:45

Darren sat on the arm of Sienna's chair. "So how do you know each other then."Darren asked a bit bored "we used to be a couple went out for a year or 2."Sienna said. "Until her father made my dad go work in America."Frankie added "you didn't have to go."Sienna said. A few minutes went pass them all of a sudden summers heart machine went off and wouldn't stop beeping. Kim and Lindsey then made everyone leave the room while they tried to do make summer wake up.

I'll give you a bit of a cliff hanger their. Got 2 questions answer in the comments
1. Do you think summers mum lives in the village? who?
A. That would be telling😜

2. DIENNA or FRIENNA
A. I actually really don't know.