25th june 2015

11:00

"Sophie today is the day we go back to your mum,if I just keep rubbing these together then."summer said rubbing the rope against the chair leg "YES."she screamed waving her arms about she then bent down and untied her legs.She ran over to Sophie and gave her a bottle because neither of them had eaten In over 24hours.

12:00

Summer walked into the village with Sophie's car seat on her arm.she saw Sienna and ran up to her and gave her a massive hug "theirs no need to cry I told you I would keep your princess safe."summer said handing the car seat over to the worried mum."we've got to get you to the police station so we can report who ever did this to you.

12:30

"Right summer I know you might be a little fragile at the moment but can you just tell me who did this to you."D.s Williams said "it was Nancy Hayton."summer said sitting up straight in her chair. "Can you tell me where she took you."the officer continued. "I'm not really sure somewhere in Liverpool near a church."summer said feeling helpless "thank you well go and have a word with miss Hayton."the police officer said letting summer out of the room.

1:00

"So now we have are little family back how about the 25th November."Darren said placing Sophie in her car seat. "For what?"sienna asked puzzled. "Are wedding silly,you still do want to get married."Darren said sitting next to her."yeah of course I do that would be great."Sienna said with a massive grin on her face.

8:00

Ben was outside summers window throwing stones at it summer got up and opened the window. "I'll be one minute."she said before closing it again.she then put her shoes on and left the house. "I've missed you."she said closing the door. "Not as much as I've missed you."he said leaning in for a kiss. The pair kissed then both had a laughing fit as they walked over to their usual bench under the oak tree.