22nd june 2015

10:00

"You do realise that now Nico has gone on that schools trip to America you have to step in."Sienna said with a mouthful of crisp."what ever I'm going school I'm already an hour late."summer said placing her bag over her shoulder."Sienna I can't find your moisturiser."Darren called from the other room as summer left the house."you have your own."sienna said entering the room "yeah but it's not the same."Darren said poring a box of bits and bobs on the floor."found it."Sienna says chucking a bottle a Sienna.

11:00

"So what film should we watch next."Darren says as the film ends. Then he looks at a fast asleep Sienna "or we could just have a hug."Darren said wrapping his arm around his sleeping faience "I do love you mr Osborne."Sienna said resting her head on Darren's chest.

2:40

"I've got history homework that's due in tomorrow I need to think of a good excuse why I haven't done it."Michael told summer as they entered the flat. "Shh their a sleep."summer said "hasn't Darren got a shift in 20 minutes."Michael said getting food out the fridge."Darren you got to go to work now."summer said tapping Darren's shoulder "oh yeah crap."Darren said picking Sienna up and taking her to bed."ill take Owen with me so you can get some peace."Darren said picking him up."bye then."summer said as they left the house."I'm going football later."Michael said also leaving.

3:30

"Ahhhhh."Sienna said as she woke up. "What's wrong"summer said popping her head round the corner. "My baby's coming."Sienna screamed "I'll call Darren."summer said picking up her phone.

3:40

"I got here as soon as I could Owens with dodger."Darren said as he entered the house. "Darren Sienna's going to have the baby."summer said "right ok come here lean on me."Darren said helping Sienna of the sofa "I've packed an overnight bag for Sienna and baby. Summer said closing the door as Darren and Sienna left the house

5:00

"That was gross."summer said "I told you to leave."Sienna replied "here you beautiful little girl."Lindsey said passing Sienna the baby "our little Sophie."Sienna said holding her new little girl. "Congrats sis."dodger said as he entered the room with Owen and Michael."I'm so sorry but someone just put a brick through the boat window I've got to go fix it but I'll be here first thing tomorrow."dodger said "wait before you go can you take a picture to mark a new beginning."summer said handing dodger a camera."their you go."dodger said handing it back to summer. "Good news mum and baby are well enough to go home tonight."Lindsey said entering the room."Michael you can use the excuse that you was on bottle duty all day for your history homework."summer said to Michael "that sounds like a good idea Michael can feed her until 9pm then summer can do the night feeds."Darren joked "good idea,high five."Sienna said putting her hand up for a high five.

Plz comment how I can improve and wether or not you like it x