Not a good goodbye

10:00

Summer survived and came out of hospital a week later but she didn't want to because she was told that she would have to move to America with her dad. She sat down on what was her bed next to Sienna."are you scared, because if I was you I would be running around the village telling everyone."Sienna said looking at summers blank face."come in you can at least smile."she added "but I don't want to because I don't want to leave you."summer said turning her head so si couldn't see her cry.

11:30

"What makes you want to stay here so much."Frankie said pulling summer out of the front door. Summer pulled away from his grip and ran up to the arch. She climes up and stood on the edge. "Frankie this is your last chance. I will ever jump and more then likely die...or you can tell me stuff about my mum. Come on your a smart man pick wisely." Summer said coursing everyone to look at Frankie. "When you was little your mum gave you a teddy that smelt of mangos and chocolate it was your mums smell. About 2 years after leaving me she dated a guy called joe I don't know if their still together. She had a baby I don't know a year ago. She used to call you mummy's angle. Let's not make it true now please come down and get in the car."Freddie said stopping every so often to stare ant Lindsey and maxine. (Could one of them be summers mum)

1:00

Summer lent over and put her head on Michaels shoulder. "So summer what do u like to do."Frankie said looking at summer in the mirror. Summer didn't answer Michael did "she's took her hearing aids out she can't hear you."Michaels said playing with her hair. "Do you know why."Freddie asked starting to loose his last nerve with her. "She said she's not gonna put them In till you tell her her mums name or let her live with Sienna."Michael Said a little worried. Terry turned round and grabbed summers arm causing her to wake. "Dad watch the ROAAAAD"Michael screamed