Chapter 1

Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:00am

There I was. Sitting down in front of the mirror. Staring at my reflection. My brown hair cascade down my face softly falling right below my breast. My brown eyes looked soft and tired. They had dark circles under them from the lack of sleep. My nose and my cheeks sprinkled with soft freckles across them were softly tinted red. My lips slightly curled into a frown. The soft nude pink color making them look a bit fuller. My white Hollister jumper hugging my body tightly around my chest. Matching perfectly with my dark blue jeans and white TOMS. I had a few bracelets tied around my wrists. My face was makeup free, as usual. My earphones were softly playing "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran into my ears as I waited for the doorbell to ring.

“And they say

She's in the class A team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we’re just under the upper hand

Go mad for a couple grams

And she don’t want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It’s too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly”

I didn't even realize I was singing along until I heard soft applause. I froze. I was the only one in the flat, or at least I was supposed to be. I slowly turned my head to face the door and that's were I saw him. Niall was standing at the doorframe offering me a small smile. I immediately stood up and ran to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up returning the hug.

"How did you get in? You left your keys here."

"The door was unlocked. I was going to shout your name, but I heard you singing so I just showed my self in. Hope I didn’t scare you." He said setting me back down on the floor.

Instead of letting him go, I tightened my hold around his neck and began to cry.

"It's okay love. I'm going to be there beside you all day. I'm not going anywhere. Besides the mates are also going to be there." He said picking me up bridal style. "Should we go?"

I just nodded my head and buried my head into his chest letting the tears fall.

Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:00am

I sat on one of the stools on the counter eating a bowl of Lucky Charms as Zayn was making eggs with Louis. Niall sat in front of me eating pancakes.

"Where is Harry?" I asked breaking the silence.

"He didn't come home last night." Niall replied between bites.

"Ummm... I'm going to text him." I said as I had an unsettling felling in my stomach. I fished my phone out of pocket and began to scroll through my contacts till I found Harry’s name.

"Hey! Where are you? Niall said you didn't come home last night. Please text me back or call me as soon as you can. Love you!"