Chapter 11

Harry and I spent the next couple of days watching films and ordering in food. Anne had to return back to Holmes Chapel and we were left alone. The lads were in Germany today performing a small charity concert. So far it's been fun, Harry has been healing fast. He might even get his arm stookie off today and his ribs are healing properly and quickly. "Hey! Ready to hit the clinic?" Harry asked joyfully jumping into the kitchen. He came over and hugged me as he planted a kiss on my cheek and grabbed a biscuit of the counter. "Well good morning to you too Curly." I said chuckling. Somebody was in a good mood. "Oops. Good morning!" Harry shouted giving me a wide grin. I couldn't help but giggle at his actions. It was good to see him so happy. "Hmm... So are you ready? I want to go. I can't wait to get this off!" He continued to say as he wrapped his arms around my waist looking into my eyes. His eyes were so gorgeous. They were glistening and I was falling deeper in love with them. We hadn't spoken about any of the almost kisses that we had shared either, it was almost as if those moments had never happened. I just nodded my head at his question as I wasn't able to speak because I was mesmerized by Harry. He intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me to the door and opened it. As he opened the door we were immediately hit with a burst of cold air. It was snowing! Harry and I both rubbed our eyes and looked at each other not fully believing it was actually snowing. It was the middle of November. We quickly grabbed our snow jackets and snow boots and ran outside. I grabbed a handful of snow and molded it into a perfect snowball. Harry began walking toward me with a mischievous smile. When he was within perfect hitting range I lifted my arm and threw the snowball at his chest. "Oh no! It's on now!" Harry shouted as he scooped up some snow and began molding it into spheres. I quickly began running towards the metro grabbing more snow and making as many snowballs as I could. I felt something hit me on my back and I spinned to face Harry but continued running as I threw another snowball at him. This one hit him on his left shoulder and I laughed, I was very happy on how much my aim had improved. Harry managed to catch up with me and wrapped his arms around me, which caused us to fall upon the grass. I was laying down on my back laughing extremely hard as Harry fell on top of me. He was holding himself up by pushing himself up by his elbows against the snow. He was also laughing. We both stopped laughing as we looked into each other's eyes, we were just centimeters away. "Ha... Harry?" I said softly but he just pressed his finger against my lips causing me to be quiet. He leaned down and placed his face just millimeters away from mine. He proceeded to bat his eyes against my cheek giving me butterfly kisses. It was the simplest sweetest gesture that he has probably ever done for me. It was way better than any other affection I had ever received from him. It send shivers down my spine and made my skin fill with goosebumps. It felt like fireworks. He slowly pulled away with his eyes shut and I could help but smile like an idiot. "Did you just give me a butterfly kiss?" I asked barely audible and sounding a bit out of breath from how intense the little gesture was. "What if I just did?" Harry asked innocently as he hovered over me and flashed me a cheeky smile. I just chuckled and we laid there for a little while before my teeth began to shatter from the cold. The snow was melting on my back and was drenching my jacket. Harry took noticed and quickly jumped to his feet pulling me up with him. I didn't realize what he was doing so I almost fell onto him. "Whoa. Easy there champ." Harry said laughing as he wrapped his arms around me to steady me. I flashed him a smile when I was finally okay and he grabbed my hand and began to pull me forward. "Umm... Curly... The metro is the other way." I stated as we were going the wrong way. "I know that babe. But first we need to get you some new clothes, your current ones are kind of... well they're soaking wet. I don't want you to get sick so come on." Harry said pulling me forward faster. We walked into a store and quickly picked out new outfits. I picked a white long sleeves V-neck with pastel green mint colored skinny jeans and a black jacket. Harry chose a grey V-neck shirt and black skinny pants with a black jacket just like the one I picked out. We paid for our stuff and quickly switched into our new outfits. "Ready to go love?" Harry asked extending his hand for me to hold as we walked out of the store. I just grabbed his hand as a respond and we walked to the metro. In the metro there was a group of girls and they began to fan girl about being on the same cart as Harry. They came over to us squealing and one of them was even crying. "May we please take some pictures with you and get your autographs?" One if the girls asked shaking. Harry wrapped his arms around the their shoulders and replied with an 'of course loves' and a sweet smile. One of the girls wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me into the picture as another girl came over and also put her arm around my waist. I looked over at Harry and he flashed me a reassuring smile. Even though I had beed asked for pictures and autographs before it still felt weird, I almost felt as an impostor as I wasn't actually famous. The only reason I was know by the media was because I was dating Niall and I live with the guys. I hate the feeling of not feeling true, I have to make a name for myself if I actually want to feel as if I earned being know. After we took pictures with the group of 5 girls we signed some things for them and hopped off the train. "They were really nice." I said as Harry and I walked into the clinic. "Yup. That they were." Harry said as he motioned for me to sit as he went to check in.