First Day of School

This will be the last update for tonight, there will be more soon!

----------------------------

I woke up to Courtney shaking me gently. "Good Morning Paige" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. She gave me a tray that was stacked with pancakes covered in syrup and a glass of apple juice. 

"I hope you like your breakfast, Steve will be waiting for you in one hour, I will shout you when he arrives"She says before leaving the room.

I scoffed the pancakes into my mouth and jugged down the apple juice.

After I finished breakfast I threw my legs over the bed and walked over to my wardrobe. It looked hot outside my window so I grabbed some denim shorts, a green day top, a flannel and some black converses.

I took my pile of clothes into my bathroom and took a quick shower. 

I came out with my clothes on and went straight to my dresser to do my hair and makeup. I dried my hair and left it natural, I really couldn't be bothered to do anything with it, so i just left it with it's natural waves. I then put my makeup using two type of foundation, black eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

As soon as I finished, I heard my name being shouted so, I quickly got up, grabbed my phone, earphones and bag and ran out the door and downstairs.

"Here's your pack up, have a nice first day Paige" Courtney said while passing me a brown bag, smiling and giving me a wave.

I waved back and walked outside to find a man all dressed up stood outside this black posh BMW. I got closer and he opened the door for me. "Good morning Miss, my names Steve."

"It's very nice to meet you Steve" I said trying to be polite. I got into the car and he walked round to his side. 

I put my earphones into my ears and we drove off the driveway.

After about 5 minutes of diving, we arrived at a building that looked quite similar to th one off high school musical.

"Thank you Steve"

"No problem Miss, I will pick you up after school, any problems, just call" He said giving me a card with his number on.

I jumped out the car and placed the card in my pocket. I looked up to see a few people but, not a lot.  I had to go to the 'General Office' but i had no clue where that was.

I just kept my head down and started walking towards the building, I didn't want to make any eye contact with anyone.

Thud. I bumped into something and I fell straight to the floor. I heard giggles from behind me. I guess this is going to be harder than I expected.