Let's Get On With This

There was a long silence before Daniel's phone went off.

Daniel popped his head outside the door and I assumed was talking to Chris.

A few seconds later, Chris stepped it and gave me a quick smile, his sunglasses still covering his eyes. I gave him a smile back, I don't know why, I am so nervous.

"Chris, do your thing, erase her memory of anything I said from the hallway on wards" Daniel said before looking at me

Chris took off his sunglasses and I seen his eyes. They were beautiful. He was beautiful. It's his hair, his eyes, his face, his arms, his tallness, his dimples djhfshfd he is just all round beautiful.

"Will this hurt?" I asked stuttering my words

"No" Chris laughed, his laugh was very cute "It will be fine love"

"Is that why you wear your sunglasses?" I asked a bit more confidently "You may as well tell me, I will forget about it soon"

"Yes, I wear them because, I can compel people just using my eyes, but I can also use words as well, that's why I'm quiet" Chris frowns "I can also read peoples minds"

"Oh" I say stiffening up wondering if he read my mind when I was calling him beautiful "What am I thinking about now"

I think about kittens and about how cute they are, I don't want to think about how beautiful Chris is. Oh no, what happens if he read that?

"Ermm" He says as I feel my cheeks warm up "I don't know... I can't read it....maybe it links with this head cold I got" He sighs

"Okay, lets get on with this" Daniel smashes his hands together which makes me jump

Chris uses both his hands and rests them on my shoulders, crouching down so his eyes are level to mine.

I looked into his eyes for a few more seconds before Chris spoke up

"Paige, forget about what ever happened in the hallway and in this room, you was walking with Daniel to tutor and you tripped and bumped your head" Chris said before releasing his arms off me He then goes over to Daniel and whispers something to him.

"Erm... are you going to compel me or what?" I ask and they both look at me with wide eyes.

"Do you remember what happened?" Chris asks

"Erm... yeah, about Daniel having the ability to burn people, but, I didn't but, about you being ab..."

"What? She didn't burn?" Chris interrupts quickly turning to Daniel who nods "Show me"

Daniel moves over to me and grabs my hand lifting it up. Chris's eyes widen even more moving from mine and Daniel hand to my face.

"You.. you don't feel anything?" Chris stutters

"Nope, his hands are warm, but, nothing hurts" I say shrugging my shoulders

"I'm getting Tyler" Chris says before getting his phone out and quickly typing.

"I'm guessing he is magical too?"I say sarcastically

"yes, he can change into a massive Lion" Daniel says as I gulp loudly. I really don't want to get on the bad side of him. "He also has a super sonic voice"

Great. I did not expect being trapped in a closet, with two abnormal people, one that burns people and flies and one that can read peoples minds and compel people.