See You Round

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I don't k..."

"Are you new?"A male with a deep voice interrupts me, it rung a bell in my head but, I couldn't figure out where I heard it from.

"Yes"I said looking up to see who they was, but the light from the sun limited my sight, I could see he had blonde straight hair.

"Er...here... Let me give you a hand" He says before reaching his arm.

I grabbed it and he quickly pulled me up. He sure did have some muscles on him.

"Thanks" I looked at him and could see he had a bandana on, he seemed to tower over me, but I'm 5ft. 

"No problem" He took off his sunglasses and looked into my eyes with wonder for a few seconds. I was kind of confused why he was starting at me.

"Could you please show me where the general office is"I asked as he snapped out of his thoughts and ran his hands through his hair while looking away. He looked back at me and nodded.

We decided to walk towards the building in silence. He was walking next to me and kept staring at me and then turning away and mumbling to himself.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, errr here's general office" He said while stopping outside a door "See you round then" He said before starting to walk down the hall.

"See you round" I turned around to the door and was about to knock until i seen the boy had stopped in the middle of the hall, he was chuckling to himself. 

He turned around to face me again still chuckling "I forgot to ask what your name is"

"It's Paige" I chuckled "Paige Giblin"

"Chris, Chris Bourne" He smiled, he was very hot I must say. I could feel my cheeks warming up. 

He turned back around and went round he corner. I was about to knock on the general office door but I heard a shout from inside the door saying "Come in"

I opened he door to see a blonde woman that looked around about 30 sat behind the desk.

As soon as I started walking in she stood up from her desk, shook my hand and told me to sit.

"I see you've met Chris Bourne" She smiled

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked

"Cameras silly, this school is covered in cameras" She laid back chuckling

"Oh right"

We then started talking about school rules, classes, timetables and stuff like that. It was very confusing. I had no chance of remembering all of this.

"You and Daniel have the same classes, so I'm going to get him to show you around, is that okay?"

I didn't really want to go round with a boy that I didn't know but I had no chance of finding my way to classes "Yes, that's okay"

She then presses on a microphone and calls for Daniel to come to the office.

A few minutes later a tall boy with green hair bursts through the door.

"Mrs, it wasn't me"He practically yells not noticing me

"Daniel calm down and meet Paige" She says pointing at me

"So, I'm not in trouble?"He asks, still not noticing me

"No Daniel" His face lights up "You're going to be looking after Paige today, she's new and you have the same classes"

He looks at me and his smile fades "Do i have to?" He asks

"Ouch" I mumble, shocked a bit.

"Daniel you're showing her round or else I will ban you from he canteen pizza"

"Fine" He rolls his eyes and starts walking towards the door "come on midget"