Is this a date?

It was 5pm on the Sunday. Cameron was picking me up in half an hour and I was so excited.

Everything was ready apart from my hair. I had a black tight strapped dress that came down to mid-thigh. I had my black wedges on that fit nicely and didn't give me bad blisters. I put some foundation on, mascara and eyeliner, I wanted to look nice.

I nearly finished curling my hair when I heard a buzz. I looked at the clock and it was 5:26. So, it must be Cameron.

I heard the gates open and a car drive up. I sprayed my hair with hairspray before I got called through the speakers (Yes, my house has speakers)

"Paige, Cameron is here" I heard Courtney say

"I'm coming" I said into the microphone that linked to the speakers.

I took one last look in the mirror before picking up my bag and going out.

I got halfway down the stairs and could see Cam at the front door. He was in a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. God did he look hot!.

Cameron spotted me and his eyes widened. "Paige...erm....you look-"

"I shouldn't have wore this should I?" I said ready to go back up the stairs and change

"No, Paige, don't, you look beautiful" Cameron said as his cheeks turned into a reddish colour and I feel mine warm up

"If grandma and granddad are back before I get back, just remind them that I'm out with Cameron" I say turning to Courtney as she nods.

I make my way to the bottom of the stairs and give Courtney a hug before leaving.

--------

Me and Cameron was sat in a car park outside the restaurant. It looked fancy, a lot better than the ones at my hometown. My mum and dad used to take us out for a meal every month. I miss them so much, I don't know why they had to die.

"Paige? are you okay?" I didn't notice that Cameron had gotten out the car and had opened my door like a gentlemen

"Yes, I'm just thinking about my parents" I say trying to hold back the tears

"Come here" Cameron says reaching out his arms as I get up out of the car and hug him

"Thank you" I say breathing in his scent that make me feel a lot better. He smelt like aftershave and chocolate.

"Anything for you" He said while kissing the top of my head

We pulled away as Cameron closed the door and locked the car. We then walked into the resturant hand in hand.

-------

Me and Cameron was onto our desert. We've had such a good laugh, it's been amazing. But, one question sprung to my mind.

"Is this a date?" I ask Cameron as he shoots his head up

"It's whatever you want it to be" He smirked waiting for me to reply

"hmmm... alright then, it's our first date" I say as a big smile appears on Cameron's face.

"Good, I like that" He said taking another mouthful of his desert before slumping back into his chair "I can't eat anymore"

I do the same "Me neither, but, it's so nice" I pout

We watch as the music gets louder in the restaurant and people start getting up and dancing in the clear space in the restaurant, this never happened back where I lived.

"Just in time" Cameron smiled, stood up and help his hand out "Paige, will you dance with me?"

"Why not" I say getting up off the seat and we walk towards the space where a lot of other dancers are. Mainly older than us.

"I don't really know how how to dance" I say pulling a face back as we both laugh

"We can just away for now, I'll show you how to dance properly soon" Cameron says and I place my hands on his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist.

We sway to the music and I stare into his eyes

"Cameron, I'm really happy to see how far you've come from being such a quite awkward guy to a confident loving guy" I say looking up to see his reaction

He smiles "I like you Paige, I don't feel held back when I'm round you, you're the first beautiful girl that hasn't given up on trying to talk to me"

I feel my cheeks heat up and I can't help but look down. Cameron lifts up my chin "You don't need to hide the fact you're blushing, I find it very cute"

"I find you cute" I say smiling, I don't really realize how close we are till now, our bodies are touching. This is very weird for me. I just look into his big blue eyes and sway side to side. I can see in the corner of my eyes older people pointing and saying aww, but, I ignore it and just admire his face. I really wanted to kiss him.

I snapped out of my own little world and noticed that Cameron kept looking down to my lips and then biting his lip. Once again my cheeks started to get a lot warmer.

"I like you Paige" He says blushing and looking down

"Ay, there's no need to hide the fact you're blushing, I find it very cute and I like you too Cameron" I say mimicking what he said, he let out a little laugh before putting his forehead against mine

"But, I like like you Paige, I know we haven't known each other for long but, we've gotten so close and I can say I've fallen for you..." He lets out a sigh before looking into my eyes to see my reaction

"Let's just say we have a lot more in common that I thought" I say smiling and looking into his eyes.

He smiles back and places his right hand on my cheek before connecting his lips onto mine, it doesn't take me long to kiss back.
It was a passionate kiss and actually my first proper kiss.

A few seconds later we both pull apart and look around us to see everyone cheering. I crash my head into Camerons's chest and he tightens his grip around my waist.