Strange Living

It's been a over a week since the closet situation. I've been hanging around with Chris, Daniel and Tyler a lot lately, Dan has been alright with me ever since then he even told me to call him Dan and Chris has been quite quiet, but, I would catch him staring at me.

I have gotten speaking to some of the boys friends and they are all quite nice, apart from Alison. Every time Ty calls me P, she grits her teeth, even though he said we were just really good friends. 

Me and Cameron went out for a pizza the night of the closet situation, Chris wasn't very happy with it but, I promised I would not tell him. Well, me and Cameron realised we live 3 doors down from each other. We have gone out a few times together and he shown me our village that we lived in. We found out we are both so much like each other so, we have been hanging out nearly every night after school, apart from some days where Chris and Tyler and Dan had something planned that they wanted me to go to like the cinema to watch frozen. 

The bell had gone for lunch and we all sat in our normal spaces. Chris and Daniel would sit next to me, then across the table would be Tyler and Alison.

A few more people would sit with us but, they hardly ever spoke to us, apart from one girl who sat the other side of Chris. Her name was Ella and everyday she tried to flirt with Chris, but, she would never get a reply. She got on my nerves, I've never seen a girl crave attention for a boy that didn't speak. 

"So you do this?" Dan says before shoving a slice of pizza down his throat, I was trying to teach him how to eat it in 9 seconds

"Yeah! You've got it" I cheer and Dan grins feeling proud

"Hey babe, you doing anything tonight?" Alison asks Tyler

"Yeah, sorry" He pouts 

"Oh, what are you doing?" She asks and Tyler looks at me and I shake me head. I don't want her to know that Tyler is coming round mine to watch a movie because she might take it the wrong way.

"I'm hanging out with P" He says before correcting himself "Paige, I mean Paige"

Her smile goes to more of a frown and then looks at me.

"Wouldn't you rather hang out with me?" She asks and sharply turning her head to Tyler

"Well obviously because, you're my girlfriend, but, I've got to spend time with my friends, we've spoke about this, P is my..... Paige is my friend!" Tyler turns away from Alison and starts eating his food again 

Alison looked at me and I could see she was gritting her teeth.

"Paige, you coming?" Dan said getting up from the table.

I nodded. I had no clue where we were going but, I just wanted to get away from the table.

"Bye" I waved to everyone 

Everyone waved back 

"See you later" Tyler smiled and I seen Alison roll her eyes

Dan put his arms around me and we walked out of the room 

"I thought you needed saving, Alison is in a bad mood, thats bad" He smiled at me before walking down the corridor "Thanks for teaching me how to eat pizza, it will come in handy" He smiles and I laugh before we walk nearer to our tutor.