I close my eyes and belive that you are here

Hey it's me. Sugawara, leaving off we're tobio ended.

The rest of the day went as usual. I went to class. The only difference was me and I could tell dichi and assahi, were distracted. All thinking about what kageyama said.

In the halls I noticed the first and second years walking with Hinata. He didn't seem to enjoy the company.

I would always look over his body whenever we would pass.His legs were still shaking.

The bell rand signaling it was time for club. We all got changed and walked in the room.

Hinata clearly tried to sneak in witch out takada and uakai seeing him. He wanted to play badly.

They saw him but decided to give him a chance and if he was still shaky the would sub him out.

We chose teams and started the games. Not far in hinatas les buckled and so he was forced by ukai to sit out.

He didn't sit down though. He simply asked takada if he could use the rest room. I was watching and to this day I wish I went with him.

He came back not long after coach was right in the middle of explaining the practice trip we were going on. We were going with the necoma team to get in some practice rounds. He said we would be there for 4-5 days.

I was excited, so was everyone else. I even saw Hinata smile. Sorting no one has seen in a wile now.

Practice ended and everyone started to walk home. I went up to Hinata trying to start conversation. "So you exited for the trip. Before you came in coach said we were leaving at 12 in the morning tomorrow." I said "that's really early, I might not get any sleep tonight." He said "and yeah I'm excited to play against necoma. I know one of the kids from the team. I bumped into him a while ago wile I was running. He said his name was Kenma." Hinata added. I was glad to here that.

I helped him the rest of the way home. We parted ways and I went back to my house.

Note for hinata: sorry about it being shorter that the others. you asked me to do this day and I guess there was not as much to go off of. Sorry

-suga