Blood on our hands

We got to the pool and saw all the other teams.  They were filling up the pool.

"Aww man." Tanaka said. "We still have the hot tub." Suga said. "Oh yeah!"Noya senpei said.

"Hey hinata before we go in I would like to talk to you about something." Kageyama said. "Yeah ok" I say in my normal chipper tone.

He pulled me into the men's changing room once more and looked at me with a look of concern.

"Ah hey w-what's going on?" I asked. "Hinata I've noticed some things lately. Things that I hope arnt true but all the signs add up." He said in a serious tone. "Wha-what do you mean?!" I said.

'Shit dose he know' I to myself. "Hinata is Sonobe hurting you, like sexually?!" He said. "Wha-WHAT?! What are you talking about.!" I yelled.

"Don't give me that I know someone is hurting you see this is proof.!" He said as he pulled up my shirt. "I uhh. STOP!" I said as I pulled down my shirt. "Let's just go in the hot tub." I said.

Tobio graves my hand. "Hinata once we get back I will help you." He said. I just looked away and walked out.

"Hey guys what was goin mob in there you two makin out or something." Tanaka said and they all laughed. We stayed quiet.

We sat down in the tub and my mood started to go up I was laughing with all my friends, we were all just, happy... but ofcorce that couldn't last to long.

Just as I was starting to feel better, daichi asked a touchy question. "Hey hinata why do you where a swim shirt?" He asked.

It was a completely innocent question but hinata felt cornered so the only thing he could say was, "Uh, I, aah, I have to use the restroom." I said rather 'smothly' note my sarcasm.

I ran through the bathroom and out the door.

I was in such a panic I didn't realize were I was going the only thing I was foucused on was my rampid thoughts.

It's to late now they know everything. It's time to go. Leave. Be with your mom and sister.

My mom and sister.

"Honey dinner is ready, get natsu and come down here." Hana hinata said. "Ok" I yelled. "Come on natsu it's dinner." Hinata said. "Ok." The little girl got up and hugged her brother. "What's the hug for." Hinata asked. "I just love you that's why." She said. They walked down stairs and shared a nice dinner with his perfect family.

"Mom. Natsu." I cried.

I'm gonna do it.
Goodbye.

I grabbed a price of glass from a broken bottle and roiled you my sleeve reviling all my cuts and scars.

I put the glass to my wrist but before I could press I heard a voice. " please hinata no!" I recognized the voice. It belonged to my now husband, tobio.

Despite his words I pressed the glass to my wrist and pressed hard. Blood gushed from the cut and he rushed tears me.

That was the last thing I saw before the world went pitch black