First day

Patrick' p.o.v:
"Patrick wake up!" i hear my mom scream i do the usual walk slowly to the bathroom but then i remember there are people who aren't dicks at this school i immediately get in the shower bathe quickly get out put on hoodie black pants and immediately head out the door i see andy waking with someone i immediately run over "hey what's up" " hey patrick" andy says i then notice the dude with the afro kind of hair "who's this?" i ask "this is joe he's huge into music like me and you" "hey joe" i say politely "whats up" he says back oh my god i already have two new crushes and i just moved here yesterday oh my god "we almost there?" i ask "whoa dont get so excited this school is full of dickheads" joe says "wait we gotta stop and walk with Pete dont worry patrick you'll love pete he's gay too" "i cant wait too meet him" i say blushing out of my skin "calm down patrick dont let that you're gay get out at school they'll fuck you up bad like they do me and andy and Pete" "hey guys" i hear someone scream "pete!" oh my god i think to myself where is he "patrick meet pete" joe says i look at him he's different black hoodie hair over one eye eyeliner and skinny jeans he's beautiful i think to myself "i-i-im patrick" i stutter out fuck patrick your gay is showing "im pete"

Where approaching school now and im worried but ill just stick close to these guys and ill be okay as soon as we walk in "hey faggots!!" i here someone scream "oh no" i hear joe whisper he immediately comes over to me and ask andy "so did you get a new fuck buddy?" "no jason actually this is patrick the new student" he then stares down at me with a sadistic smile on his face "you a faggot to?" he ask i start sweating super bad and accidentally say "y-y-yes" and then a split second later im thrown into a door and a locker and so are andy joe and Pete "well we got a new punching bag"he says as he walks away "uh fuck!!" i say "i know right" andy says back "where is you're first period patrick?" pete ask "um um math" i stutter still getting over the pain "cool we share the same first period!" he says i start to internally freak out the boy i have the biggest crush I've ever had has first period with me ahhhhh first period was boring second was fine i share that class with andy and third and fourth i share with joe and finally the class ive been waiting for music fuck yes and oh my god i have this class with joe andy and Pete fuck yes "okay class im mr joseph" a skinny tall looking guy says " not many people signed up for music so its a class of six lets get started with a project you will be assigned to make a song each student one song and have it ready to perform live in one week okay?" "can we team up?" i hear pete ask "shut it faggot" i hear someone yell but then i look over my bully Jason Richardson is in this class "yes pete you can team up and me jason yell out again you will be written up got it?" "yes sir" alright class just ended and me joe andy and Pete are all walking home "patrick" i hear pete ask "did jason hurt you bad" "not really" i obviously lie not wanting him joe or andy to get hurt "okay but if he hurts you really bad tell me i dont want you to hurt yourself" "what do you mean pete?" "what pete is saying patrick he doesn't want you to kill yourself I've trued Joe's tried Pete's tried we dont want you to try" those words coming from andys mouth how can three people so beautiful be so broken " patrick do you self-harm?" joe ask flashbacks start running through my mind of my dad hitting my mom and me in the bathroom just having at it "y-y-yes" i stutter out about to break down "i understand" joe says "i do to" "me too" andy says "me also" pete stutters out "its okay" i say "bye everyone" i yell "bye!" they all yell back i walk into my house and immediately see my mom drunk on the couch i head up to my room and start to work on that song for music class.