Another broken soul

Patrick's p.o.v: I just woke up and im not wasting any time i get dressed and see my mom on the couch with a random man it doesnt surprise me at all in fact im gonna go to brittany's first i want to get to know her more immediately run over and knock on the door a skinny women answers the door "can i help you?" she ask rather weirdly "is brittany here?" "she's in her room" i immediately run past her and barge in "mom im sorry i cant stop" "what?" i ask her i stare down at her arm its covered in blood and she's holding a blade she immediately drops it and starts crying "y-y-you too?" i ask her "patrick im so sorry its just my mom and dad are constantly fighting im getting bullied bad it's just" "it's okay brittany i struggle with it too but im getting better here let me help" i immediately help her clean the wound and patch it up "do joe,pete and andy know?" i ask she nods her head "come on lets go we have school tommorow lets not waste our time with the weekend" "thank you so much patrick i promise I'll stop" i nod my head and we both head out the door we immediately run to the park and joe pete and andy are there joe and andy are making out again i run to pete and kiss him "patrick where were you this morning you left early?" "i went to see brittany this morning to get to know her" "thats great" pete says back "patrick found out about my self harm everybody i promised this morning i would stop" "im so sorry Brittany you said you would stop after i found you lying in a pool of your own blood" andys says "im sorry" brittany says back "its okay we love you" we all say in unison we all hug and promise that if anything happens to one another we'll be there to help "i cant wait to perform the song tommorow" pete says "i cant wait to watch!" brittany says we all walk home joking on the way back we all decided to sleep at andy's house tonight my mom is drunk and locked me out Joes parents are fighting and brittany doesn't want to be alone we walk in to andy's house an just sit down we watch the original star wars trilogy on repeat until we all fell asleep andy's mom is so nice she got us all covers for warmth i snuggle next to pete and whisper in his ear "love you" he then whispers back "love you too" i then hear joe and andy do the same and snuggle closer and brittany says goodnight to all of us.