Just listen

Pete's p.o.v: I feel awful i couldn't sleep last night because i was thinking about patrick all night but I'm sure andy helped him as soon i see him today im gonna apologize its now five am so im gonna get up and get ready i get ready and immediately head out the door i see andy,joe,brittany and patrick walking i immediately head over "hey guys" i say out of nowhere "hey pete" they all say except patrick "patrick do you wanna talk?" i ask nervously already knowing the answer "i don't want to talk to you pete" patrick says "patrick just listen im sorry i wasn't thinking i love you" "pete if you loved me you wouldn't have hurt me like that yesterday" patrick says "well if you weren't acting like a fucking crazy person patrick i wouldn't have hurt you" i say and after that patrick just stops talking and we proceed to walk to school.

~~~~~~

Jason's p.o.v: I wake up and immediately start getting dressed i skip breakfast and im heading out until my dad stops me "jason can we talk?" he says in a demanding way "not now i gotta go we can talk later" "sit the fuck down and talk to me right now" he says i then proceed to sit down "son i heard about you're little thing about you hurting that boy wentz and his friends and im putting a stop to that now" "how the fuck did you find out?" i shout out "i saw you sneaking out and followed and heard some of your conversation but not all of it" i stand up and start to walk out "you're not gonna fucking hurt that kid jason i wont let you I'll put you in prison if i fucking have to" i dont respond and just walk out i live right next to the school so it's not a long walk i walk in and see faggot wentz and his gang i run past them and just head onto class.

~~~~~~

Pete's p.o.v: I notice jason run past us and question why he didn't stop oh well maybe he's changed his heart i go the whole day without talking to patrick instead of walking with joe andy brittany and patrick im gonna take a different route until i see jack johnson one of Jason's friend's "hey wentz i gotta tell you something" i hear him yell i start running super fast until he tackles me to the ground and starts beating the shit out of me "hey dick why hasn't jason been beating the shit out of me" i ask "oh because he's planning something important and he doesn't have time to worry about you,fucker" he gets off me and runs to his house what is jason planning i think to myself i hope it's nothing to bad i just have to fix things with patrick i need him i want him i just need to,i get to my house and run to my room and immediately start dosing off to sleep.

~~~~~~

Patrick's p.o.v: Uh fuck i cant sleep i cant stop thinking about pete i need to get over it fuck i now what i can do I'll go for a walk sure it's night but i don't care i go through my window so my mom doesn't see as im walking i see a pretty tall guy in a hoodie kinda following me i ignore it until im tackled to the ground and he lifts up the hood "hey fucker miss me" i should have fucking known it's jason, he immediately starts beating the shit out of me "what do you want" i ask "i just wanted to tell you im planning something and you and your fuck buddy's are a part of it" i immediately shrug "i don't care were not afraid of you any way asshole" he then throws me to the ground "oh you're not scared of me" he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a handgun "not scared huh fucker" he screams "oh shit put that away" i then proceed to start crying and begging for my life "calm down bitch im not gonna hurt you calm down run home I'll ease up a bit okay" i nod my head and run home fucking terrified as soon as i get home and get in bed and doze off to sleep.