change is now

Petes p.o.v: I couldn't sleep last night due to patrick hugging so tightly but hey i love this guy i carefully remove his arms off me and go up stairs I've been here for weeks so i now every nook and cranny of patrick's house now i walk downstairs and i see patrick's mom drinking coffee "hey ms stump" i say "oh you're still here" i can clearly tell she hates me as patrick warned me she is extremely homophobic "um,what's youre problem with gay people what happened" she looks at me for a second and then she starts crying "my problem is it's just when i was your age i really liked this girl we hanged out every day and when i confessed to her that i liker her more than a friend she called me a freak and everyone found out and i just" i looked at her and she's bawling "i had no idea im so sorry" i say hoping to stop the crying "no don't be sorry i cant believe it I've been such a horrible person to patrick and you,you too clearly love each other and i just i didn't mean to be so mean im sorry I've caused patrick so much pain I've caused him to hurt himself to take away the pain i dealt him" "it's okay ms stump he still loves you he thinks you don't love him" i look back at her she's still crying just not as hard "I'm gonna apologize to patrick as soon as he gets up i need to tell him that i support everything he does and that i love him" "good ms stump he'll be so happy to hear you've changed you're heart" she then immediately starts hugging me super tightly "thank you pete you helped me see the light and you can stay here for as long as you need" "thanks ms stump but my grandma called and i can stay with her for the time she's gonna move into my house" "that's great pete and thank you again" "no problem" i say back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~