I missed you

Patrick's p.o.v: "Yes!" i scream as soon as i wake up pete gets back from the hospital today i cant wait to see him i run out and its saturday so joe andy and even brittany are gonna sleep in today i start running down the sidewalk and stop i look down at a bench near the park and its pete i run over and scream "pete pete!!" i see him look over at me and smile he immediately runs over and hugs me "patrick i missed you so much!" i don't reply i just keep hugging and sinking in the moment "where are the others?" i hear pete ask "there sleeping in its saturday remember" "oh okay how has school been?" "it's been good andy and jason both got suspended for a huge fight after you ran off andy won" i hear him chuckle and he starts gripping tighter "that's great andy finally took up for us" "patrick can i ask you a question?" i hear him say we both sit on the bench and scoot closer to each other "yes" i reply "patrick will you be my boyfriend?" i stare at him for a few seconds and immediately start blushing "of course pete" as soon as i reply he immediately takes me into his arms and hugs super tightly "i love you pete" i whisper "i love you too patrick" he says back we immediately start walking back to my house as were holding each others hand.