act now

Patrick's p.o.v:I slept good last night, just kidding i didn't sleep at all last night probably because my biggest enemy has a fucking gun,he said he wouldn't use it but i know him i gotta tell the others i gotta warn them i get dressed and head out to see andy joe and brittany walking together i run over and notice that pete isn't with them "where's pete?" i ask they all turn and shrug "guys last night i went for a walk and i saw jason" "so what he's not gonna hurt us i already kicked his ass" andy says "he's got a gun guys im afraid he's gonna use it" "patrick don't worry he's too much of a pussy to use it" andy says i nod my head and we continue walking to school

~~~~~~

Pete's p.o.v: Im taking a different route to school i don't wanna see patrick i need to get the confidence to talk to him i continue walking until i hear a familiar voice "hey fag miss me?" i look behind me and see jason with his friends jack and john tanner i start running until a female tackles me down "don't run from him ever again just take it" i look at her and it's not brittany it's jason's girlfriend mary Richardson jason runs over with jack and john and immediately start beating the shit out of me then jack and john start picking me up "fucking stand up" they say in unison "hey wentz wanna see something cool" jason ask through his sadistic grin "not really" i respond back he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a fucking gun "what the fuck jason put that shit away" i say terrified he then aims the gun straight at my head "no please don't i don't wanna die" i say through my tears he then proceeds to shoot two rounds in front of my feet "stop bitching wentz im not gonna kill you yet just wait" he puts the gun back in his pocket and stars to walk off jack and john let go of me and mary starts walking with them i get on my feet and start running to school i gotta hurry it's Wednesday we gotta practice for the song i say to myself as i run to school.

~~~~~~

Patrick's p.o.v: I went through the whole day without talking to pete except for music wich we just went over what are roles for the song on friday and practiced i see pete and run over "pete you can't just ignore me" i say "patrick i know we need some time apart i still love you we just need time apart" i nod my head and just walk home i run inside and head up to my room and question what if pete hates me now what we never get back together and what about jason what is he planning why was pete late to school i start to fall asleep and i remind myself to tell pete in the morning about jason and to warn him i then proceed to doze off to sleep.