You wouldnt hurt me

Patrick's p.ov: Uh i think to myself i gotta get up its monday as soon as i wake up i get dressed and head out the door but im stopped by my mom "hey patrick when you get home can we talk?" i start worrying what if were moving again i couldn't do that no quit panicking i tell myself "uh sure mom we can talk" "alright then splendid" i walk outside and head to andy's house and i see joe and brittany i run over and hug both of them "thanks patrick that was random but thanks" brittany says "im sorry it's just pete gets to go back today and im worried so i needed to hug someone" "it's okay patrick were both here for you and pete and besides andy's got our back remember last time" i chuckle and i see pete run out of my house eager to see brittany,joe, and andy he runs over and hugs all three of us at once "i missed you guys so much, but where's andy?" pete ask "he's coming pete don't worry" brittany assures pete after a few more minutes of waiting andy runs out and immediately hugs pete i smile and all five of us start walking to school.

~~~~~~

as soon as we walk in we all see no sight of jason maybe he's still suspended until we see him coming down the hall we immediately start backing up until surprisingly he walks right past us without saying a word "uh what's his deal?" brittany ask "not sure,i hope he's not planning anything" andy says.

~~~~~~

Jason's p.o.v: I don't want to waste my energy on five fags i think to myself as i walk down the hall there gonna get what's coming to them they just gotta wait i immediately run into the bathroom and see my friend jack "hey man what's up what you need me for?" jack ask me in a demanding way "i need your help i gotta get revenge on those fags they fucking humiliated me in front of everyone you and my girlfriend saw me get my ass kicked" "what are you thinking?" jack ask,i reach into my bag and pull out a gun i stole from my dad "whoa what the fuck man what are you thinking,in the middle of school you'll get us fucking arrested" "no dumbass im thinking we get all five of them together and we get revenge im thinking late at night maybe an old house or at the abandoned park what do you say?" he takes a minute to respond but then he gets a sadistic grin across his face "sure man I'll do it I'll get john and he'll help us for sure when do you wanna do it?" "im thinking maybe friday night what do say" he nods his head and shakes my hand we both walk out the gun in my book bag.

~~~~~~

Patricks p.o.v: that was weird jason wasn't in any classes today maybe he just skipped again i talked to the music teacher and me pete joe and andy can perform our song on friday were so excited joe brittany and andy all ran to andys house to do something so its just me and pete "pete i just wanted to say im so glad you're alive and well and im so happy you're gonna live with me and my mom forever" i say pete looks at me and starts frowning "patrick im sorry but im not living with you anymore i can move back into my house my grandma moved in there and she told me to go back there im sorry" I'm shocked why is he telling me now "pete no you cant i wont let you" i start grabbing pete trying to pull him to my house "patrick fucking let go you'll be okay" he screams in my face "no pete i need you dont leave me there alone" i start screaming with tears running down my face "patrick if you don't let go im gonna have to hit you" pete say "you wouldn't hurt me" i say and with that pete punches me to the ground and i let go of his arm "p-p-patrick i didn't mean to hit so hard i" "shut up i don't need you anymore just leave just leave i don't love you anymore" i scream in a teary mess i run to my house a mess i immediately run inside "honey what's wrong are you okay?" i hear my mom ask as im running down the stairs "why do you care you didn't care when you found me almost dead a year ago just fucking get out of my life i dont need you" i scream as i run to my room i immediately slam the door and start screaming i start throwing things everywhere and biting and punching myself until i run over to my bed and reach under it pulling out my blade i stare at it for a few seconds and then i try to go the deepest i can without killing myself

~~~~~~

Andy's p.o.v:"Oh my god pete why did you do that why why" i repeatedly scream into the phone "andy im sorry i wasn't thinking go see if patrick is alright" i hang up the phone and run across the street to patricks house i rush through the door and immediately run to his room i bust open the door and see patrick on his bed with a huge blade in his hand "andy I'm sorry i didn't want to go so deep" i run over to patrick with some bandages and medical equipment and start patching him up he's sorry" "okay andy but im not sure if i can forgive him though it's gonna take time" i nod my head and finish patching up patrick i put him in his bed and start to leave "goodnight patrick" i say "goodnight andy" i hear him reply back i start walking back home hoping that patrick and pete can fix this sooner than later.