Goodbye

Patricks p.o.v:The air was cold the tears were falling and i was a mess i had to let go i got out of the group hug and turned to pete "pete wentz you are the best boy i know you were there for me and i was there for you i love you so much i promise i will never lose touch j promise that pete i love you so much" and with those final words i jumped into Pete's arms and gave him a final kiss i turned back to everyone "i will not lose touch with you guys i promise i love you all so much" i then proceed to hug everyone of them one by one i then turn to the moving truck and proceed to get inside i look out at all four of them and i wave them one last goodbye and they all wave to me one last time until pete comes to the window "patrick stump i love you so much you saved my life so many times i just cant repay you but k promise i won't lose touch I'll always be here for you if you need me or if you don't i love you patrick stump i love you with all my heart" and with that i roll down the window and we start to drive off until i notice a letter in my lap "dear patrick if you're reading this you're probably in Vegas but i just wanted to say j love you so much you saved me andy joe and brittany i hope one day we'll meet again and i cam hold you forever in my arms just promise not to lose touch that's all me joe andy and Brittany are asking we all love you especially me i love you so much patrick stump you don't even realize it i hope we can meet again someday and kiss forever xoxo Pete wentz" i then look down to see a picture of me joe andy pete and brittany all hugging and with that i shut the letter and sniff the vegas air but it didn't smell like vegas it smelled like peter Kingston wentz.