clueless

Jason's p.o.v: I wake up and im in my living room "what the fuck" i shout then i see my dad "son you came home wasted last night and collapsed on the couch" i stare for a few seconds "well i'll be off to school then" i say as i start to get up "whoa stop we need to talk i took back my gun you stole and im stopping your little killing scheme" "well fuck then guess im screwed,oh well you caught me im fucked" i say "yeah you are son now go back to sleep were gonna take a walk to the police station today" and finally without thinking i immediately jump on my dad and start to wrestle him for the gun i finally get the gun and put two rounds into my dad's head i then proceed to walk out the door "i cant wait for fucking tomorrow" i shout as i start to run towards school.

~~~~~~

Patrick's p.o.v: I wake up and run out the door i see joe brittany pete and andy and run over "guy's i think jason is planning something he's got a gun and he keeps saying that he's got a plan" they all stare until andy says "patrick don't be scared he's just trying to scare you" i nod and we continue to walk to school "pete i understand you need space im sorry for being so controlling whenever you're ready to get back together just tell me" he nods his head "patrick thank you and i believe you about jason and a plan i think he's actually planning something we gotta be careful" i nod my head and we all continue to walk to school until "sup fags what you doing?" "what the fuck!" andy screams as jason comes out of nowhere "what do you want jason" brittany ask he then proceeds to say "hey guys you wanna hang out friday,i want to get to know you" we all stare for a few seconds and joe says "yeah you're lying you just wanna beat us up" "no no joe i wanna apologize to you guys i want you guys to hang out with me jack,john and my girlfriend were sorry for bullying you and we want to get to know you" pete stares and ask "then what was the gun for?" "oh i was just trying to scare you" we all stare and then i say "fine jason we'll hang out with you just don't try anything when and where do you wanna hang out" "tommorow at the old abandoned house around nine" "alright see you there" we all say we then start to get back to walking to school "patrick what the fuck" andy shouts "im sorry andy maybe he's actually changed you never know" "fine patrick but im gonna be alert" i nod and we finally arrive at school we finally have the song down last and we perform it tommorow 7th period music im so excited i run home and practice the guitar and vocals a little bit more before getting in bed and dosing off to sleep.

~~~~~~

Jasons p.o.v: those fucking idiots they actually believed me and i didn't have to even write a note yeah i run home and see jack and john at the door "hey man you take care of your father?" john ask me "yeah" i reply we all run inside and start getting ready for tommorow night "hey guys im gonna be the one with the gun john you'll have a bat and jack your gonna have a knife okay?" they both nod and i pull out four bulletproof vest one for me one for john one for jack and one for my girlfriend "oh yeah my girl's gonna have a knife too" i say and i proceed to give them the bat knife and vest and john and jack proceed to leave i head to my room and load my gun i then proceed to go to sleep.