Brittany

Pete's p.o.v:
I couldn't sleep at all last night i couldn't stop thinking about patrick what if he's dead right now i know it was just a few kicks and punches but he's new to the school he's not used to it i cant even here my own thoughts mom and dad won't stop fighting last night i saw him hit her and immediately after that i ran to the bathroom and just let loose i need to get better but i can't.

Patrick's p.o.v:

I just woke up and feel like shit the bruises on my back from getting beaten the shit out of yesterday by that dick jason "fuck" i shout but not loudly so mom wont here i get in the shower bathe put on hoodie get phone and immediately put earbuds in and start blasting cemetery drive by my chemical romance i then see andy and run over "hey andy" "hey" he barely stomachs out "whats the matter andy?" "its just i wanna ask joe out but im not sure" "oh I'll help you" "you will thanks thanks thanks!" were approaching the school i see pete and joe coming are way "hey pete and joe" me and andy say in unison "hey" they both say back were getting closer to the school and i see a random girl run up to andy "andy im back!!" " oh my god yeees" he immediately launches into a hug "andy who's this?" i ask "oh my bad, patrick this is Brittany she's been a friend of mine pete and joe for year's" "hey oh my god you're so cute what's your name?" she's filled with so much energy i love it "my names patrick" "nice to meet you patrick i can tell were gonna be friends."

We're finally at school now and immediately im shoved into a wall by jason while joe pete andy and even Brittany are being shoved into lockers "hey stump since your new you get the special treatment" he says through his sinister smile he immediately throws me to the ground and stars hitting me everywhere he stops and spits on me i get up and start running towards the bathroom i hear pete scream "patrick where are you going?" i know exactly where im going i run into the bathroom and immediately run to the corner and put my face into my legs and i just let it all out i stared screaming crying im pretty sure everybody heard me so is stopped reached into my pocket for my blade and just have at it i didnt mean to make so many but it felt so good i clean up the mess and head for second period but joe asked "why weren't you in first period?" i simply act like i didn't hear him all the other periods were boring i didn't even talk to pete andy joe or Brittany in any of my periods finally final period music i walk in and Brittany is in this class "hey Brittany" i ask in a quiet voice "yeah" "we're were you at" "i got suspended for slamming somebody's head into a wall" "damm i wont fuck with you then" "ha i know" "okay class who has started work on there songs?" i raise my hand and say me pete joe andy and Brittany are gonna work on it today "great" he replies back "what about you mister jason?"  "fuck your stupid ass project" he replies back "okay then office" the bell rings and were on our way to Andy's house we walk in and we start assigning instruments "okay ill sing and play guitar" "joe?" "guitar" "andy?" drums "pete?" bass  "Brittany?" " ill just keep you guys in check" " okay then" i start thinking up lyrics in my mind "fuck i cant do it" "what" pete ask "i cant write lyrics" i respond " ill write them" "thanks pete" i reply back  "hey patrick" pete ask "yes" "how come you didn't come to first period?" i start thinking up excuses in my mind but they don't make sense "i saw you crying in second period" joe says "and this morning after jason beat you up" everybody says "just leave me alone i reply back" "okay" they all reply back "i hear the phone ringing" andy says "it's for you patrick" "hello?" "patrick where the hell are you!?" "im at andys why?" " i don't want you over there don't you know that gay that's not right so come home" I'm boiling with anger but i try not to show it "im on my way" "alright everybody i gotta go my mom wants me home" "dont go yet!" they all scream "I'll see you tommorow at school" "hey patrick can i talk to you alone?" Brittany ask "sure, "patrick i know what you did in the bathroom today at school i do it too please don't do that promise you wont do it again" im in shock how did she know was it the tears this morning "i promise" "thank you" she then hugs me "goodbye" "see you in the morning" they all say i walk into my house "mom what's wrong?" " i found your notes about suicide and cutting i want to say you have no reason to do that so stop it deal" im boiling with anger sadness and just emotions "yes mom" "also i dont want you around those kids anymore there gay and i don't like that got it" "no i don't you only care about yourself you only care about something if it benefits you so no im not gonna stop talking to them how about you stop drinking huh" "go to your room now" "fine" i walk to my room and start screaming rip stuff off the walls tear paper and then i see my blade on my table i grab it and grab one of my old notes and start crying i then think about all the things everyone said in Monroeville "faggot" "sinner" and now getting beaten the shit out of by jason i cant so i pick up the blade and slice it really deep i stopped just before i hit a vein and then i just layed down and started crying and thinking i couldn't leave pete andy joe Brittany like that I'll wait I'll just wait.