14 - damn it tatiana

"hey can you come to the bathroom with me before class?" tatiana asked me. i nodded my head i went to the bathroom with her. we looked at ourselves in the mirror, fixing our hair or our makeup.

"i did something that i think could be bad." she sighed. "what?" i asked.

she pulled out her phone, showing me messages. but they weren't her messages, they were taehyung's.

"you read his messages?" i asked. she groaned, "okay, as soon as i had his password, i kept questioning myself to see if i really wanted to see anything, and then next thing you know, i did! and now i have to tell him, don't i?"

i sighed, "yeah that'll totally go over well."

"well how am i supposed to fix being 'immature?' i mean, i can't believe he'd even see me that way. like is the way i dress, the way i talk, the way i act?" she was stuttering out her words.

fucking tatiana, what the hell are you doing?

i exhaled softly, "okay, when boys say 'immature,' they mean one thing."

she crossed her arms, "and that is?"

"sex." i shrugged. i went into my backpack, handing her a condom. "why do you have this?" she asked confused. i laughed, "you never know when something can happen, that's why i'm on the pill."

she looked at the square package in her hand, "a-are you actually considering it?" i asked. "i don't know," she exhaled. "i've thought about it but, i can't do that can i?"

"well if you have to ask then the answer is probably no."

she threw the condom away from her, "when me and taehyung are together, i don't know we just kind of fit. and when we're together, i just feel some type of way. and i've never felt that way with anyone else."

"but, when are you together? isn't he always busy?" i asked.

her eyebrows perked up, "danica you're a genius. i just have to find something that'll make him take a break."

i smiled, "how did you even get his password?"

"i don't have a twin brother that can hack for nothing." she laughed.

•••

[sorry for any grammatical errors]