Chapter 3

Jeongyeon

She watched herself in the mirror of the Mnet dressing room as her stylist adjusted a part of her outfit. Her short blond hair was ironed and fell neatly around her head.

"Should I grow it out?" thought Jeongyeon.

Just then Chaeyoung walked into the room looking adorable in pigtails.

"Chaebae..."
"Mmm..?" asked Chaeyoung, stuffing her mouth with watermelon.
"Do you think I should grow out my hair?" she asked, turning towards Chaeyoung because the stylist had finished her work.

Chaeyoung smiled, making the deep dimple on her right cheek make an appearance.
"I thought you didn't like long hair.."
"I don't know...maybe I should try it out "

Just when Chaeyoung was about to reply, their manager showed up asking them to hurry out because it was almost their time to perform. They walked out following their manager and finally stopped in an open area where other idols were also present. She caught a glimpse of a few BTS members walking around. They would be performing after Twice. They walked towards the rest of their members where the eldest, Nayeon was already telling the others a funny story.

Jeongyeon was trying to grasp the story when a certain someone caught her attention.
She turned her head slightly to see Park Jimin walking in.
He was wearing a dark suit with silver embroidery on the jacket and his hair was styled up, showcasing his wide forehead and complementing the angles of his face. He looked GOOD.

"Wow.." she thought involuntarily.

For some reason, she felt like insects were crawling in her stomach.

She frowned at herself while watching him, annoyed with herself and her body.

Suddenly his head turned towards her and their eyes met. She turned away so fast she heard her neck crack and a sharp pain shot through.

"Ssss...outch" she muttered to herself.

Thankfully none of the members seemed to have noticed, oh so she thought until Dahyun came and poked her shoulder.

"What was that about?" she asked with a derpy smile on her face.
Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.
"Nothing"
"Really? Nothing?...you were staring at him for a good two minutes "

Her mind, trying to come up with an explanation and landing on "he had snot on his face" (because apparently that's the best it could do), felt relieved when their stage manager came into tell them it was time.

She quickly walked forwards with the others with Dahyun whispering in her ear "We'll talk about it later".

Jimin

He checked his appearance one last time in the mirror and headed out of the dressing room, to the common waiting area where idols hung out.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin had headed there before him and he saw them as he entered the open space.

"Where are the others?" Namjoon asked as he saw Jimin.

"Taehyungie and Jungkookie are still getting their hair done. I think hobi hyung was putting in his contacts" he explained.

He started to get the feeling that someone was watching him, so he turned his head to the left to see a tall blonde girl staring at him. No staring wasn't the word, she was frowning, it was more like she was glaring at him.

He was only able to see her face for a few seconds before she quickly turned towards her bandmates.
He felt a little taken aback.
Jeongyeon from Twice.
"What's up with her.." he thought bewildered. He couldn't remember doing anything that might've angered her.

He looked at her for a bit more, thinking maybe he had imagined it but she continued to stubbornly give her back to him.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see jungkook looking curiously in the same direction he was earlier, "Why what's up?" he inquired.
"Nothing important " shrugged Jimin
turning back to his bandmates. All of them had arrived.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi guys! I hope I'm not boring ya'll too much. The story is going to be a little slow paced and there will be a teeny bit of seulmin for a few chapters as well. Just a warning for anyone who's not into those two things.
Please leave any suggestions!
Thanks for reading 😁