Chapter 23

Jimin

He was lying on a plush king sized bed , staring at the white ceiling decorated with an intricate design at the borders but which was otherwise plain.

He would've been comfortably occupying the entire hotel bed if it hadn't been for a certain Kim Taehyung who was currently taking up a good two thirds of it.
He was on his phone.

"Did you ask her out yet?" asked Jimin, still fascinated by the blank ceiling.

"Nope" answered Taehyung nonchalantly.
He turned to look at him.

"What are you waiting for?"

Taehyung shrugged.
"I don't know....Blackpink still have a dating ban...and YGE has never been on good terms with us..I don't want her to suffer."

"You sure assume a lot" he pointed out.

He knew Taehyung genuinely liked Jisoo, in fact he couldn't remember the last time he had been this into a girl.

He quite liked her too. She was very much like Taehyung in personality. He felt that Taehyung would be happier with Jisoo in his life.
And happiness was something they were all lacking right then.

"I don't want dispatch on our asses again "
"You're just making excuses now.
Grow some balls and ask her out for fuck's sake."

Taehyung chuckled at that but didn't say anything.
Then he turned towards Jimin with a sly grin on his face.

"I think Jin hyung likes that family friend."
Jimin was surprised. Jin, coming from a wealthy business family had many rich family friends. It seemed he had taken a particular interest in one of them.

"The millionaire chick?"

"Yeah " laughed Taehyung.

Just then a notification on his phone went off.
He reached out lazily and wiped the bedside table with his hand blindly till he found his phone.

It was from Sungwoon.
He had been sent a picture of someone.

He choked on his own saliva.

Taehyung didn't seem to notice, probably thinking it was a cough.

Sungwoon

_????????

S: _She's cute right?😏

_y did u send me this?🤨

S: _  answer the question bro

_y does it matter??

S: _admit it. U find her attractive

_😑 bye