Chapter 12

Jimin

He was back at another award show.
It felt like he had attended one everyday. It was the KBS Gayo Daechukje.

It was a big day for him since he would be doing a collab stage with Taemin of Shinee.

Taemin was a good friend of his, being part of his "Padding friends" squad. Lame name but yeah..that's what they were called.

Ha Sungwoon who had actually been introduced to him through Hoseok and Yoongi, had ended up introducing him to another set of people which included Exo's Kai, Taemin, Ravi of VIXX and a non celebrity. They had hit it off and become close friends since then.

It seemed to be a day of collabs for BTS because Jungkook had also been asked to participate in a group song consisting of 97-liners.

Thinking back he thought SBS had gone quite well.
The collab stage had been a success, and most people had enjoyed it.

The only down side for him had been that he hadn't had much time to sort things out with Seulgi.
Which was ironic considering he had performed with her. However with so many people around, they had found it impossible to talk in private.

Which was why he was on his way to Red Velvet's dressing room right then.
He didn't like how they had left things off and also going by Namjoon's and Taehyung's advice to him (although he had told them their advice was stupid) , he knew he had to meet her. He had a plan.

He reached a black door with the template "Red Velvet " on it and he knocked.

An angry-looking middle aged woman poked out her head. He vaguely remembered her as one of the managers.

"Hi, can I speak with Seulgi please ?" he asked politely, even though he felt like she would judo-throw him any minute.

She looked him up and down, rather menacingly and he gulped.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea."

Then to his relief her head went back inside and after a few minutes, Seulgi stepped outside.

"Hey" he said, "can we go over there?"

He beckoned to the end of the secluded corridor, far away from the room.

"What's wrong with here?" questioned Seulgi.

"Nothing. I just don't wanna get beat up by your manager."

Seulgi followed him down the corridor, laughing.

When they had reached the end, Jimin turned towards Seulgi.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" she asked.

"Talking wasn't exactly what I had in mind."

And with that he raised her chin with one finger, leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against hers, feeling a slight tingle go down his spine.

It only lasted a few seconds before he pulled away.

She stared at him, looking a little shocked and flustered.

"Are you free next Saturday?" he asked as if nothing happened.

"W-what?"

"Next Saturday? Are you busy?"

"Um...I don't think so?"

"Great, then you're going out to dinner with me" he announced happily.

"..Okay?"

"Cool! See you later!" and with that he turned around and walked away.

Jeongyeon

She was waiting for Jihyo backstage.

Twice and BTS had a small interview with the MCs in a few minutes but Jihyo had suddenly gotten called for something regarding the collab stage she was doing with other 97-liners.

Nayeon being the eldest, had asked Jeongyeon to stay back for Jihyo and gone forward with the rest of the members as per the MC's request, although Jungkook was missing too.

A few minutes passed and she saw Jihyo running towards her.

"Did they go?" she asked panting.

"Yeah a few minutes ago. They were asked to. Let's go"

Jeongyeon and Jihyo made their way towards an open area where BTS, Twice, the two MCs and the camera crew already were gathered.

Jihyo walked to the front but she lagged behind, feeling a little shy.
She quietly inserted herself next to Mina.

Jimin was only a few feet in front of her. It didn't look like he wanted to be in the front either.

She noticed Seokjin and Taehyung standing at the front, already cracking jokes. Taehyung had his boxy smile on full display.

"Cute."

Jimin suddenly turned his head and looked around, as if he was searching for something. Their eyes met for a few seconds and they both looked away awkwardly.

"Great. This was turning into a thing now" she thought.

After her encounter with Jimin at the practice sessions things had gotten even more awkward between them.

Now they found themselves automatically looking away whenever they saw eachother. She was worried that people would notice.

To her annoyance, now the whole thing had become an inside joke within Twice.

"But it's so funny!" Momo had once said when Jeongyeon had told her off about it.

"You get this look on your face when he comes!". Then she had proceeded to make a face of extreme displeasure.

"I do not!" she had yelled.

But the other members had agreed with Momo.

The cameraman signalled the beginning of the recording and everyone straightened and reassumed their proper positions. The interview began.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

She's hiding in the back lol.