Double Date

Katerina's POV

After five hours of sleep in Colby's arms, I opened my eyes feeling much better.  I couldn't help but mentally laugh as I realized Colby was right about how I positioned myself when I actually slept. My head was right beside his and I could feel his dick against my ass. I glanced over and noticed Colby was still sleeping which meant it was time to wake him up the best way possible.

I slowly untangled myself from him then lowered myself, before beginning to lick his tip slowly and seductively causing him to slightly stir in his sleep. I then mentally smirked to myself before taking all of him and choking slightly before beginning to suck hard. His eyes immediately shot open and he moaned loudly in pleasure.

I began bobbing my head up and down fast, deep and hard while also keeping eye contact with him the entire time." What a wake up call." Colby teased as he continued to moan in pleasure. I took him all in once more sucking hard as he held my head there, I also lowered one hand and massaged his balls one at a time causing him to moan my name as he exploded in my mouth, causing his warm cum to shoot against the back of my throat. I swallowed every last drop then came up and seductively licked my lips.

"Good morning, babes." I said with a seductive smile then kissed him passionately which he immediately returned then gave my ass a playful smack.

"Well it certainly has been a good morning." He said with a warm smile as he pulled my body against his, with me still on top then kissed me passionately once more as his hands roamed my naked body. When suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Auntie Savannahhhhh, when did we get here? Is Uncle Sethie okay?!" Hope asked through the door.

"Rain check?" We both said at the same time and Colby nodded then playfully grabbed my ass as I got up to get dressed.

"Someone really loves my ass this morning." I teased as I put on panties then pulled on one of Colby's shirt which fit me like a dress.

"I love it everytime of the day, beautiful." He responded as he put on boxers and grey sweats then opened the door.

"Uncle Sethieeeee!!!" Hope said excitedly as she tackled Colby and Colby scooped her up.

"See I'm all better now." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Promise?" She asked giving him her pinky and he pinky promised her.

"Promise." He replied and she smiled then hugged him as tight as she could." You little one need to get ready, we're meeting your parents at the airport in one hour." He said then set her down.

"Otay, I'll go get ready!" Hope said then toddled off back to her room.

"So um I have a favor to ask?" Colby said innocently looking at me.

"Hm?" I asked curiously.

"Well uh I kinda told Nevaeh we could go on a double date before they caught a flight home." He said.

"Colby Lopez, are you asking me out on a date?" I teased causing him to laugh.

"Something along those lines, yeah." He replied with a soft smile.

"Why of course I'll be your date for this evening." I replied and his eyes immediately lit up. He knew I was leaving at the end of this Japan trip, so if he wanted to take me out on a date before then I wasn't going to turn it down.  I had been honest about my plans, well he thinks that anyways so I no longer feel like I'm leading him on.

"This day just keeps on getting better and better in that case." He said kissing me softly which I returned." Come on let's take a shower, we smell like sex." He said scooping me up bridal style then carried me into the master bathroom and set me on the sink.