Wait, What?

Two Weeks Later

Katerina's POV

Tonight was the night I was debuting as Colby's valet. I had spent the last two weeks learning all that could possibly be learnt about being a heel valet. Yes, I even learned wrestling terminology. Almost made me want to go back to making coffee, kidding.

Tonight would be Colby with me as his valet vs Andrade being accompanied by Zelina Vega. I had actually met Zelina earlier this week and she helped me out. We actually had a few spots we were planning to do together.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror and smiled. I was wearing white skinny jeans and a white button up blouse with a few buttons unbuttoned to show off my cleavage in my black lace bralette.My outfit was paired with red heels and red lipstick to give the look some color. Colby was wearing his all white gear and since I learned matching was an important part of being a female valet I figured I'd match him.

"You look beautiful, Savannah. Are you excited? Nervous?" Colby asked standing behind me and wrapping his arms around me then kissed my cheek.

"Excited." I replied with a warm smile. These past two weeks with Colby on the road have been great. Honestly just having him back in my life was amazing. Traveling from city to city, having amazing sex every night and falling asleep in his arms. I mean what more could a girl want. We still couldn't find proper security though. Hunter has brought six more security teams to try out I believe and each one has failed. At this point I'm not sure if he's annoyed or impressed by me, it's honestly probably both which was fair. However on a brighter note, I've seen no sign of Dimitri which could indicate he's lost all track of me.

"You're going to do great, Savannah." He said turning me around and kissing me lovingly which I returned as a producer knocked on our door and yelled five minutes. Colby smiled and took my hand as we headed to curtain, once at curtain Colby did some last minute stretching and I just enjoyed the view." You know you have not blinked since you started watching me stretch." He joked as he finished stretching and stood up straight causing me to playfully roll my eyes at his comment.

A few moments later, his theme song began to play and he took my hand as we started to walk out." Making his way to the ring from Davenport, Iowa weighing 217 pounds being accompanied by Anastasia, Seth Rollins." The announcer stated. Also yes, my ring name was Anastasia since Hunter wouldn't let me use my actual name.

We walked hand in hand to the ring, I then gave Colby a passionate kiss before he entered the ring getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as they were trying to figure out who the hell I was. I walked over to the right side of the ring and stood there as his opponent came out, I rolled my eyes and yawned acting as if I could care less about his opponent Andrade and his valet Zelina Vega.

Once Andrade and Seth were both in the ring they locked up once the bell rang. I kept an eye on the match waiting for my cue, Andrade went to pin Seth and I sneakily placed his leg on the rope when the ref wasn't paying attention which stopped the count. Zelina then came over and slapped me." Who the hell do you think you are?" She screamed at me.

I didn't even flinch when she slapped at me, actually I laughed." Your worst nightmare." I replied calmly then slapped her so hard she stumbled back." Never touch me again." I said then nailed her with a spear at the same time Seth was picking up the win in the ring.

I then took a rose from my pocket and placed it on top of Zelina before climbing in the ring and raising Seth's hand in victory. He smirked then pulled me close and kissed me passionately and roughly which I returned. We then exited the ring and headed backstage.

"You did great babe. How do you feel?" Colby asked once we were backstage and headed to his lockeroom.

"Thank you my love. I feel great, that was exhilarating." I replied with a smile as I hadn't felt a rush like that ever. It was crazy hearing that many people boo and cheer you.