Enjoying Life

Katerina's POV

Once Colby finished up his match, I fully undressed then laid on the couch in his lockeroom and seductively posed waiting for him to arrive. As I knew he was definitely still hot and bothered considering what I did to him before he left.

"Thanks man." I heard Colby say to one of his co-workers as he suddenly opened the door and his eyes immediately were stuck on my naked body, trailing my body up and down with his eyes as he shut the door and locked it.

"You know daddy, you don't just have to stare. You're more than welcome to touch all you want and as much as you want." I said in a seductive tone as I slid a hand down my body and slowly began to rub my pussy softly moaning as Colby watched." Or else I'll just have to play with myself, which I also don't mind doing." I added in a seductive tone.

"As sexy as it is watching you play with yourself, beautiful. It's daddy's turn." He said in a seductive tone as he quickly undressed, his member still fully saluting me. He then walked over and got on his knees in front of me before removing my hand from my pussy and slowly spreading my legs wide open with a smirk on his face. He then began to slowly kiss along my inner thighs causing me to squirm slightly in pleasure.

"Lets see how much you enjoy being teased, shall we?" He asked with a smirk as I could feel his hot breath against my already wet pussy. He then slid his warm tongue deep in my pussy and began moving it in circles causing me to moan and squirm in pleasure. As he moved his tongue in all the right ways, he also used his hand to my stimulate my clit and I was feeling on cloud nine. He then lightly sucked on my clit causing me to shiver in pleasure and moan his name, my wetness now dripping down my inner thighs. He then stopped and looked up at me with a smirk as he stood up.

"Colby Daniel Lopez, you're playing a very dangerous game by teasing me." I said trying to keep my sexual frustration in check.

"Someone look up my middle name? And maybe I love danger, Savannah Petrova. Ever think of that?" He asked as he got on top and pinned my arms above my head and began teasing my pussy with his tip. I loved when Colby was dominate like this, it turned me on in ways I couldn't even begin to explain.

"Possibly. And is that so? How sexy." I replied as he began to kiss down my neck then sucked my sweet spot as he slid just his tip into my pussy and slowly moved it further teasing me, a few soft moans escaping my lips as my sexual frustration began to build and build.

"Something you want to say, babygirl hm?" Colby asked with a smirk as he left a hickey on my neck as he continued to tease my pussy with just his tip, I tried to slide my body down to force him to go deeper but he managed to pin my body fully underneath his preventing this causing me to sigh in sexual frustration.

"Something wrong, beautiful?" Colby asked in a seductive tone, his smirk still fully present as he was clearly enjoying this. He then suddenly rammed himself fully inside my wet and tight pussy causing me to moan his name loudly in pleasure as my body was finally getting what it wanted and craved. But all to soon he slowly began sliding out and I about screamed in sexual frustration.

"Please don't daddy.." I said finally giving in and begged, with pleading eyes and he stopped sliding it out leaving half his length inside me.

"Please don't what hm? What do you want daddy to do?" He asked in a seductive tone looking down at me.

"I want you to fuck me hard and rough till I lose my voice from screaming your name. That's what I want daddy, please." I said with a smirk of my own.

"Why didn't you just say so, babygirl." He said then slammed himself back into my pussy and immediately began to thrust fast, hard and deep.

"Ohhhhh Colby!" I moaned out loudly while arching my back, fully enjoying each and every movement. Every thrust felt like pure ecstasy, my body felt on cloud nine.

He began to increase the intensity, I could feel his balls hit against my clit as he thrusted even deeper and hit my gspot causing me to scream in pleasure and due to all the build up I came much sooner than usual and much more.

"That's the reaction I like to see, beautiful." He said kissing me loving then slid out slowly as we caught our breath.

"Oh we aren't done yet, daddy." I said grabbing his arm and pulling back on the couch, immediately getting on top and sliding myself all the way down his dick causing us both to moan loudly in pleasure.

"I'm all yours, beautiful." He said with a smirk as he looked up at me.

"Oh I know, my love." I said as I began to ride him fast, deep and rough both our moans filling the lockeroom and I'm pretty sure all his co-workers could hear. Oh well. He soon began matching my movements adding to our pleasure, I leaned down kissing him passionately and roughly as our bodies continued to move in perfect sync. I could feel his dick pulsating inside me causing me to increase the intensity even more as he moaned my name loudly in pleasure and came inside me.

"I love you, Colby." I said suddenly then kissed him lovingly and the biggest smile appeared on his face as I said I love you to him for the first time in English.

"I love you so much, Savannah." He said after kissing back. I slowly slid off his length then laid ontop of him, enjoying the feeling of his bare skin against mine.

"I think your co-workers may of heard us." I joked as I snuggled into him and he laughed then kissed my forehead.

"Good, then they'll know you're all mine then." He said with a soft smile.

Elijah's POV

"You really are pathetic, Katerina. You're actually in love, how cute." I said rolling my eyes as I watched Katerina profess her love to her pet. Unknown to them, I had bugged his lockeroom before they even arrived at the arena. Of course their hotel room was also bugged. What can I say, I had connections.

I was honestly going to enjoy killing her pet in front of her, while Dimitri gave me strict orders to not harm Katerina in any way he said nothing about her pet.

"You should know better Katerina, love is for the weak." I said as I watched the two of them cuddle. Her poor pet had no idea what he was in for. Hell he didn't even know that she was in the mafia.

Maybe before I kill him, I'd allow him to know Katerina did nothing but lie to him. Hell she didn't even let him know her actual name, so much for love right? Seeing her pet heartbroken may actually hurt her more than seeing him get shot. So many ways to torture her and so little time.

Suddenly my phone beeped and I saw a text from Dimitri.

"Chto Katerina do?" Dimitri texted asking what Katerina was up to.

"Po-vidimomu vlyubit'sya." I texted back replying falling in love apparently.

"Glupaya devushka Po krayney mere, my mozhem ispol'zovat' eto v nashikh interesakh v blizhaysheye vremya." Dimitri texted back calling Katerina foolish and saying we could use her own love against her soon.

"Enjoy your fun while it lasts, Katerina. It's almost time to come home." I said while looking at the video surveillance of her happily in her pets arms.