Sightseeing

Katerina's POV

As the sun shined through the blinds, I slowly opened my eyes and stretched out. I glanced over at the alarm clock and it read noon. I wasn't at all surprised that we'd slept in so late considering we may have woken up twice to have sex. Okay maybe three times, let's just say I was definitely sore this morning. "Good morning beautiful." Colby said softly in his morning voice as he kissed down my neck then turned me around and kissed my lips loving lovingly.

"Good morning handsome." I replied kissing back lovingly then smiled against his lips." How was your sleep?" I asked.

"It was great, I kept having this amazing dream about having sex with the most beautiful and perfect women." He said with a playful wink.

"What a coincidence, I kept having this dream about this man with the most amazing physique and heart, fucking me till I screamed his name as loud as he wanted. And let me tell you that sex was the best I've ever had." I replied and winked back.

"Oh was it now? I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that." He said pulling me closer so my body would be pressed against his." Now why don't you say we take a shower and enjoy our first day alone in Japan before I have to work." He added.

"Sounds good to me, babes." I replied and slowly got out of bed causing Colby to smirk.

"Sore?" He teased.

"Not at all, just didn't want to bruise your ego." I teased back walking to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Truth be told I hadn't ever had that much sex at once especially with someone of Colby's size and physique so I was definitely feeling it.

"Sure Sav', whatever you say." He replied as we waited till the water got scorching hot before getting in the shower.

"So I've decided I'll allow you three questions a day to get to know me better. I figured it was unfair that I could find anything and everything about you online." I said knowing that would catch him by surprise as I began to wash up.

"You're actually letting me ask you questions, you feeling alright?" He joked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Are you wasting one of your questions on that?" I asked playfully causing him to smack my ass lightly.

"Aren't you sassy this morning. Fine, my first actual question is what is your favorite color?" Colby asked and I was glad to see this little game would turn out exactly like I thought, he'd ask random questions about me to the point I could actually answer them honestly which was a nice change of pace.

"My favorite color is violet. Has been since I was around ten." I replied as I began to wash my hair.

"Violet, would've never guessed. I always assumed you were into darker colors." He replied as we finished washing up then got out and dried off. I was feeling much better after that hot shower, I was definitely less sore." Next question, how many boyfriends have you had?" He asked.

"I've only dated one guy but I had to break up with him because my father didn't approve. My body count is four though including you in case that's what you were wondering." I replied. My first and only boyfriend was Javier, a Spain mafia leaders son. We dated when I was sixteen and I was madly in love, he made me feel complete. I finally had someone who understood my lifestyle and the way I grew up. However bad blood began to grow between my father and his when a business deal went sideways, my father then forbidded me to be with Javier threatening to shoot him if he saw him on the grounds of the family estate.

"Ah I see, so your father was strict with you huh." He commented.

"You have no idea." I admitted as I finished drying off and began to get dressed putting on a red lace bra and thong set then put on black skinny jeans. I began looking through my shirts before settling on a simple black crop top.