🌤 Chapter Six 🌤

• Don't play the song yet and thanks for 59 reads 😭

I wake up knowing I have to go to school. I turn off my alarm. I get up and get dressed in a mint hoodie and ripped blue jeans. I brush out my hair and (how ever you want your hair to be).

I get a text from Finn:

Finnie Boy:
Hey want me to drop you off at school?

I sigh and smile. Get out of my head Finn! I text back a quick sure. I walk down stair and get a banana. Then I put my green vans on. I get some coffee and sit down and get in my Roku tv and play "Finn Wolfhard edits". I sigh and think about Finn. Then Finn asked where I live and I told him.

Soon he knocked and I paused the edits. I open the door and Finn sees the edits on the tv. He laughs and smiles at me. " y/n you look...really really good.." He says. I laugh and turn off the tv and grab my backpack.

We walk to Finns car. I get in and he asks me what I wanna listen to. How about "Don't call me up by Mabel?

•Play It now •

Finn smiles and puts it on. I look at him as he hums to the song. He's freckles are amazing. He's so fricking cute. Then he puts his hand in my thigh. I sit there and look at it. I don't think he knows he did it.

I giggle and leave his hand there. I sing along and Finn starts to also sing with me. I start feeling the music. I really love this song.

Soon we pull into the parking lot. I say " Bye Fin-" He cuts me off by kissing me. What the HECK! I kiss him back. But then I let go because I remember Jenna. I hurry out of the car and run to Brynn when I see her. I tell her what happened and she fricks out.

I walk to art class I have it first. I sit there and draw Finn. I smile thinking about the kiss. He kissed me! H-he kisses m-me but he's with J-jenna.. I look around me and remember I'm still in class.

• Time skip to end of the day •

I walk over to Brynn. She's on the phone with someone and giggling. I take her phone and end the call. She gets mad "What's your deal y/n?!" Then I see it was Finn. My face dropped.. "You and Finn are hanging out?" "So what y/n it's not like he likes you!" "HE KISSED ME!!"I yell. "So I bet he will kiss we all over tonight!" Brynn says. "He's with Jenna!" I say. "So he's a cheater .. plus he said he's breaking up with Jenna anyway!" She yells. " so you think he would get with you!" I say about to cry. "Yes he will y/n!" She used me for Finn! She knows we kissed! She knows he likes me! Then Finn pulls up. "Hey y/n and Brynn!" Finn says. "Finn I'm ready to go." Said Brynn. He was my ride home!! Brynn hops in his car. "Hey do you need a ride ho- no she doesn't Finn." Brynn interjects Finn. I start crying then and there. Finn and Brynn look at me in shock. I start running from the car in tears.

A/n
Sooooo thanks for 59 reads like omg 😭😊
I love y'all so much please vote and comment I wanna talk to y'all 😂😊