The Truth is...

Hey guys just here to let y'all know, this is the last chapter of this book
I really hope you enjoy it.
I'd also like to sincerely thank all those who have read my book from the beginning up to this point, you have no idea how much it means to me.
I just hope you enjoy this last chapter

__________________________________________________

(Misaco's POV) 

"I'm not going to kill you just yet, I am going to first tell you the truth," Sharlotte stated after sitting on the chair she pulled in front of me.

"Can't wait to hear it,"I spat in spite.

At this rate I was ready to forget all that we went through together as sisters and kill her. Who knows, maybe her going through all that with me was not because she cared but to put together this big lie.

"I was indeed married to Liam. After you got married to Garmadon I left and went to Mexico where I met him. We got married and had three children. Manuel, Silvana and Leon. I got my children to believe Liam was a monster. I accused him of stealing from my bank account and I faked my death.

"I afterwards pursued my dream of becoming known all over the globe. I did this by stealing jewels, money, and anything else precious my heart desired. With this I was known as the queen of diamonds.

"My children worked for me as well, in the drug sector of my organization. Except Leon, who followed in his father's footsteps and went to the music industry forgetting about his older siblings.

"And then I returned to the public known as Lisa Cam. But when you and Liam started dating, I couldn't keep myself together. Jealousy exploded within me. Especially after you broke the curse, that's when I started plotting all of this.

"I was the one who got you arrested during Lloyd's brain tumour surgery. I sent around the rumours and gave you the name NinjaGo's queen of hearts. I sent Matt Craiger to charm you and get you to fall for him, he was the one who got the video of you two playing the slave and master and I posted it on social media. I ordered the murder of you unborn baby.

"I didn't order anything else because the idiot Matt Craiger fell in love with you and disobeyed me. He suffered dearly for that, and now I am working with Pythor who is in love with me and is also my partner in crime."

"I despise you," I said in disgust. "All this time your name was Sharlotte Sandervol?"

"You don't understand!" she snapped.

"Oh of course I don't! You lied about your entire life how do I understand someone like that!!"

She came up to me, grabbed me by the shirt and yelled in face, "My life was in danger!! Your father was trying to kill me and my mother!! We legally got our names changed!! You hear me?! LEGALLY!!"

She let go of my shirt and dropped to the floor bursting into tears.

"Tiberio wanted to kill us," she continued, "I was only one and a half years old. We came here where we met my step father, he was part of the police force and helped us legally get our names changed, so all my life I knew my name was Lisa.