51.) Wear Me Like A Locket Around Your Throat

"BREAKING NEWS: The Most 'Vicious' Mercury Collab, Yet!"

As my eyes quickly take in the words; my heart absorbs the impact. Oh, what a fucking idiot I've been to rush into this thinking I was the only man she was messing around with. I knew we weren't nearly anything exclusive, but my god- she could have at least told me instead of this...

My eyes scan the words again, trying to convince myself it's all a lie.

"It seems little Miss Mercury, daughter of Queen frontman, Freddie Mercury, has a wild streak in her. In Our latest interview, we uncovers the news of Charolette Mercury's unwed pregnancy, the baby daddy, and their blossoming romance.

'The Mercury's and I get along just fine! They love me. Freddie is like a father to me, he treats me like we're best friends'

Read on for the reveal of the mystery man who's went from a punk to a gushing, excited, expectant father."

I can hardly tear my eyes away from the video of the two of them, strolling down the street before he lifts her up, placing her over his shoulder as they run away from the herd of paparazzi. What a moron— she's pregnant. Isn't that a bad thing to do? Shaking the baby all around liken that. Squishing the poor little thing. Ha! He'll be an excellent father— note the sarcasm.

My heart literally could plummet into my stomach and flush out of me at this point— My mind tries to conceal the pain even from myself with snide remarks but I there's no denying she's what I want. Even more so now than ever....I just...can't think about her with him...

"And, just WHAT is she thinking?!," Rich continues pacing around in the same spot since he first started his rant. "I never liked him! Nobody did! We fucking warned her about him from the very start—I'm going to fucking kill him!"

He was enthralled at the thought of his sister secretly still seeing the guy. I guess they have a history. "Oh and if course he has to use my Dad's face for a fucking story!! That's what everybody does! Why not add another scrounging imbecile to the list!," Hands flippantly flying around his head before he smashes them down onto the table, venomous licks of cussing spewing from his rapid tongue.

I keep trying to keep up with his words, but it seems the more upset he gets, the thicker and less decipherable his accent becomes. "This is just the type of stunt she would pull on my wedding day! The one day that's supposed to be about me! As if last night wasn't already enough!"

"Hey, woah, woah," I stood up, cautiously holding my hands out as I walk closer to him as his temper turns on Charlie, too. I gesture toward the knot he's tangled on his tie, attempting to cool him down as I fix it for him.

"This isn't Charlie's fault. I'm sure, she didn't know he'd go public with all of this..." I fight against the dry lump in my throat, busying my hands by smoothing out his collar and the shoulders of his jacket as he turns to look at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, she knew," he quips back, using a fine tooth comb to quaff the top of his hair as he persists. "My sister just has to be the center of attention," he picks up his cellphone again, scrolling through the images of the two of them in the online article.

I watch as his body becomes tense, he takes deep breathes, letting the exhale linger as he tries to calm himself down. I try to think of a way to deescalate the situation, but to be completely honest, I'm just as shocked as he is. I mean, I thought the girl was taking a liking to me, little did I know she was in a turnabout relationship with a piece of shit- I mean, that guy. I jump at the loud shouting breaking my thoughts as the door to the grooms room opens.