Chapter 15

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading all of them and how you feel and what to happen in this book!!!!

Luka's pov

I woke up the next day still feeling kinda sore but glad that I have finally been able to talk to someone about all my...problems to someone I knew I could really trust.

I hopped out of bed not bothering to check my phone or the time, I knew that if Sophia hadn't barged into my room shouting wet I still had some time before we had to be off.  So I decided to have a quick shower and then get dress.

I reached the kitchen and when strait to the fridge to grab some food, while I was pouring some cereal out a bole I checked my phone and ended up almost choking on it.

Fuck! I'm so dead!

Not because of the 10 missed calls from Erik or the texts from Leo, no it was because of the bloody time!!

I was already late for school, could theses first few weeks get any worst?!

I ran up the stairs, two by two, going straight to my sister's room, asking my self why the hell she did waken me up! I barged in only to see that she was still in bed snoring away.

"Sophia get up we're late!" I normally wouldn't have bothered to go but my sister would go crazy about missing a few hours for no good reason.

"shit" she cried while leaping out of bed. " why didn't you wake me up!"

"I just did!" I sassed.

In minutes she was ready, we jumped into the car and we got to school in record timing.

I made up some lame excuse for both of us, knowing that my sister couldn't lie to a teacher to save her life. She ran off to make it to the last few minutes of her first lesson.

I on the other hand just slowly made my way to my looker not really wanting to make another scene in front of the whole class. While making my way there I heard grown followed by bone-crunching sound. I slowed down, almost to a stop, and peaked behind the conner.

The shorter of the two guys was on the floor, holding his nose that looked to be broken and was dripping blood. The other guy was Alex, he was standing over him a few seconds then grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up so that their faces were now only inches apart.

Alex looked like he was ready to butcher the guy who was smirking at him.

"Say that again, I dare you" Alex sneered at him. He looked annoyed, his whole body was trembling from rage his eyes looked like they were glowing and full of hatred and rage. They showed all that I need to know that the other guy might not make it out alive if he said or did the wrong thing. But of course, this guy just has to have the last word and open his stupid mouth.

"You heard me! Ya freak! We all know that you have problems controlling your self and it!" a large creepy grin crew on his face "I wouldn't be surprised if your mate would even want you!" Even if I didn't understand what they were talking about it seemed like that was the last straw when Alex smashed his fist into the smaller guys face repeatedly.

Realizing that this was almost the same situation as my first day, I took that chance and jumped in without even thinking about it. Only thinking about not letting another guy end up in the hospital.

"stop! You need to stop!" I shouted, running up to him I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, from the choke of someone interrupting him he actually let himself be pulled back.

But he pulled himself back together. The fact that I pulled him away only seemed to anger him but when he's eyes reached mine he froze. This gave me the chance to push him back and lean down on to my knees to check the now unconscious guy. Taking my blazer of I tucked it under his head.