Chapter 1

Luka pov'

This sucks. Moving and changing school so often sucks more than anything.

I have spent most of my life moving around because of my mother job and today is no different.

My mother has made my older sister and I move to Ayoha, a small town with only 842 inhabitants. It was so small it hardly had any shops or cafes, there isn't even a high-school, you have to drive to the next town over for that. Which sucked as well because I still haven't had time to pass my driving test so my sis has to take me.

"Luka move your ass! We're are going to be late!" yelled Sofia, speak of the devil and she will appear.

She was in her last year in high school, she wanted to become a social worker for kids, I have no idea how she can stand the little monsters.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back at her, grabbing my blazer and running out the door.

My sister was all ready and waiting for me in the car, so I jumped in and we drove off.

We get to school a bit later than my sister wanted to because of me and traffic on the way there... But mostly because of me. It took me ages to get up and get ready and because I was kind of dreading the first day of school.

Sofia parked the car and got out to walk over to her friend who were already waiting for her. She had visited the school a few weeks back and had already made a few friends easily.

Me, I'm the opposite. I have always had a hard time making any friends so I ended up being picked on by some of the guys from my old school and I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same here.

I walked into the building and I went by the registration office to get my schedule and waited there for the student that was supposed to be showing me around for the day.

I waited... And waited...until till the bell rang and I had to make my way to the class on my own. I ended up being 20 minutes late, the teacher gave me detention and told me to go sit in the back. Great. Fucking shity sense of direction!

But thank god I wasn't the latest. A few minutes later a boy who was about the same height as me, with dyed grey hair, light brown eyes and pale skin that matched his hair perfectly walked through the door. I also noticed that he had multiple piercings on each ear.

The teacher yelled at him when he was trying to give his excuse that was most definitely fake. He ran to the back of the class and sat next to me.

He looked over at me, "Hey! You must be Luka" he extended his hand to me and I shook it. "I'm Erik, I'm the one that was supposed to show you around but I forgot to wake up, sorry "

"It's fine, I got to class OK" I answered, he did look sorry and the way he was dressed showed that he really did wake up late. His tie was not done up at all, he didn't have his blazer with him and his socks weren't even matching.

Compared to him I looked like a saint.

"So" he looks back at the teacher to make sure that she wouldn't notice us "if you have any question just ask"

Only one question came to mind,

"Yeah I have one, who's shouldn't I piss of? "

Hey guys, please tell me what you think of my first story, thx.

LittleMonster