Arrival

VILLE SAMA will appear finally in this chapter thanks if you are still with me :D

It was as if they had stepped into a totally different world, the air was cold and snow-covered on every surface, and people too tall, and pale in comparison to them, surrounded the airport. Every person they saw, also seemed to be minding their own business and stuck to their mobile phones. The gorgeous flight attendants spoke and greeted them in the fast but friendly Finnish Language. 

Raine and the others silently thanked the gods that Aurora could speak perfect Finnish. Being one of the hardest languages in the world, the others were barely getting used to its pace. Aurora made a few calls, and a limo she personally rented, arrived in a matter of hours. The girls thanked her and the driver an older gentleman with a kind smile and boarded the luxury vehicle. They all sat and chatted but took all the chances they could to stare at the passing scenery.

 It was a different world, filled with tall buildings crammed together and people strolling by on bicycles, cars were barely seen, and cabs seemed to be of preference. They drove past bars and coffee shops, that seemed to dominate the market. The roads to their duplex apartment finally appeared upon a hilled community that looked private and gated, a code and security gate had to be surpassed by the driver before they could reach their destination. 

The houses and apartments were well-groomed and peaceful looking, there was a gorgeous garden surrounding the patio, and small benches here and there held people reading and or chatting quietly on their phones. A pool also sat nearby and looked cozy and inviting. Small fountains decorated the lawns and little gardens were sprinkled here and there to add a sense of tranquility to the place.

It had come to this because they had agreed beforehand about not staying on-campus dorm. They wanted to try and keep costs low. In this manner, they could all share rent and pay for bills as a group. Aurora and the others did not want to abuse her parent's kindness, even though they had offered the dorm for them to stay and study. The apartment duplex was spacious enough for all to mind their own business and would allow them to relax and study. Each individual would have their room and space to conduct their activities. They also were privy to a gorgeous balcony that offered a magnificent view of the surrounding area and the Helsinki skies. 

It was while they were settling into their new apartment, that the female voice on the other side of Willow's phone speaker who wore a thick Finnish accent stated, "So ladies!! can I expect you to be here tomorrow night? I did not set this shit up for myself, plus I MISS YOU GUYS!!!" Jenna cried over Willow's phone as they all listened in a few hours after settling into the living room, small but cozy. 

"We miss you too silly!" Starr chimed in, "we are totally not missing this, so as soon as we can get rid of some of this jet lag you can be sure we will be there!!!", she stated ecstatically, Starr loved parties, she loved showing off her fashion designs, and at the moment she thought meeting some hunky Slavic men would make her shake her mind off Josh.

Nova, on the other hand, groaned, she was hoping to get some training done, she needed to condition her body to the weather and altitude of this place if she was going to get anywhere. On the other hand, Willow was excited to see Jenna and had promised to share some of her artwork with her. Aurora, of course, was excited to see how much Jenna had accomplished for herself. She also felt flattered that she was willing to do so much for them, even after years of not seeing them. Besides as her father had taught her, making connections was a key to success, in any field, but especially in the archeology field. 

Then there was the one that for sure enough was hiding her nose behind Edgar Allan Poe's book, and pretending she had not heard a thing. "Can you give us a couple of minutes well call back" Nova stated, "Sure just don't take  too fucking long ill drink all the Koskenkorva!!!" Jenna cried laughing.