Razorblade Kiss

Rated M for Mature for this chapter :D

Weeks passed without sight or sound of Elliot or his posse and yet Ville was as promised stuck to Raine like glue, he had helped her to calm down and for now, and while he and Bam arranged a way to take this guy out they had promised to keep it a secret. Things, on the other hand, were looking up in school, Starr had gotten the chance to expose her first set of clothes for a line in Finland, Nova had taken the lead in the tournament and Aurora was now teaching her own class while Willow had published her first book with her set of works. As for Raine, she had held more successful recitals and her first EP was received well,

Ville decided to invite them to celebrate and Raine decided to go with all the tension from Elliot and school she needed to get out for the first time she agreed with the others who stated they needed to get out too and Ville decided to invite them all to a club to hold a party to celebrate all their current success including the success of Screamwork's the new album which to Raine's blushing astonishment had been dedicate to her...his muse.

VPOV

The night at the party was spectacular while Ville and Raine danced to "Rocking with Enzio" under the multicolored lights of the disco ball, while Nova, Mige, Linde, and Willow drank themselves silly at the bar. Meanwhile, Burton and Aurora chatted quietly at the nearby table. She was the light in his life, and he could not hold back anymore, he wanted her to know everything she made him feel, and after tonight Ville had planned a wonderful event for them to go to together before she got back to school as her first set of midterms were coming up soon. Of course, he knew that it would be the perfect opportunity to ask her...to officially be his lady...he couldn't deny it anymore he was in love.

RPOV

Raine was in heaven and somehow, she was starting to feel less afraid. They decided to take a break at the bar. "Ville thank you for everything" she stated, making Ville smile warmly as he kissed her chastely on the lips, before excusing himself to go greet some friends, "I will be back but this damn caller" and answer an annoying caller that had been bugging his phone all day, she smiled, "That's fine babe, I'll be at the bar, I need some water" she added as he nodded smiling and kissing her once more, as he walked off. The bar was crowded with people and the heat from the place, and "Ville" Raine thought blushing made her need water.

All she recalled was taking the glass before her blood and heart froze in place, as he heard his voice close to her ear and a gun pressed against her back. The place was so crowded and the music so loud no one would reach her in time. "Long time no see, Raine" she froze to see Alexiel, Elliot's main henchman, she could have tried to run but the gun at the base of her spine held her in place "Now before you try anything, my dear, just know that there are men here hidden amongst the guests, you wouldn't want another bloodbath on your hands would you?" he stated without feelings.

I was shivering and my blood was frozen but I knew better than to try anything with him, he was the master of cold murder and always managed to keep a poker face in all situations. He was also a deadly fighter, my previous fighting master and a deadly killer, his voice and looks were ironically sweet and seductive, long selenite hair with deep green eyes, and pale skin, a charm he used to lure young girls into Elliot's trash "Just here to deliver a message, the decision is yours" he added businesslike and slipped a letter into my purse "Otherwise, well we know where you live now, along with that man you are with" he added without emotions "See you soon" he added departing and leaving me panicked... they had found me... I had to run

VPOV

I almost flew back to her, fearing leaving her for too long, the call had taken an annoying long to conclude. I found her by the bar, as beautiful as summer rain but something on her face bothered me "Baby, I'm back is everything ok?" I asked holding her close "Oh Oh.. Yes I'm fine she added her face doing a 360" making me doubt. " I thought I said no more sec-" I started to which she silenced me with her best weapon to disarm me with, a gentle kiss, "Its all right I'm fine Ville, is just that well I have been waiting for a slow dance" she added a bit hurriedly, as a slow dance placed by the gods began to play. "I agree, my lady has been waiting for too long" I stated smiling as I dragged her gently to the dance floor the loud sounds seemed to drown out as I held her close.