In the Nightside of Eden

So here is the next one :D

VPOV

As always, the adrenaline of performance left Ville feeling wonderful but restless, but tonight it was harder to breathe, especially after seeing her standing there looking alluring. His heart was pining to hold her to kiss her and see if she had enjoyed herself. It was as if she was always guided to Ville, but her face made Ville frown as he saw her pale and scared kneeling behind a banister near the hallway he was approaching. He ran to her wanting to embrace her protective instincts taking over.

RPOV

Raine nearly screamed as she felt two hands grab her, but as if he was truly an angel his ocean scent made her fears rest for a moment as Ville who had apparently found her held me close despite my shivering. She was afraid to let him know, should she? she did not want to ruin the wonderful night, but she was so scared, what if Elliot spotted me, what would he do she did not want Ville involved. "Love please tell me what's wrong?" he stated in concern "no, no its nothing, just please let's go somewhere safe, it's my anxiety I need some privacy" she added making him more concerned and making her feel worse, it had been such a wonderful concert and now this.

He gently guided Raine back to what she could only think was his private room. "Love are you sure it's that?" he added as he sat Raine down concern filling his beautiful green eyes as my fearful brown ones tried to calm down "I'm sure Ville, um..." Raine breathed deeply and using that mask that she knew how to perfectly use she smiled "I really loved it, I mean the concert, I'm sorry I scared you I was taking a cigarette break but I got a little lost I guess haha, but I really enjoyed myself tonight, we all did!" she added smiling as she held his lovely face in both her hands. He looked at her, doubt still clouding his eyes...

VPOV

Ville had his doubts that she was being truthful, and it hurt to see her being so secretive but he knew better than to pry too harshly when it came to Raine so instead he smiled and stated "I see well then it's a good thing I found you, the others must be worried" Ville stated noticing at that moment how soft her hands felt as they held his face, she blushed and pulled away noticing she had been so close to his face

RPOV

"Just so you know You nearly gave me a heart attack!" she added smiling and trying to lighten the mood as he grinned while Raine held my pounding heart to be still, a frown on my face, even if it was beet red. "Aw love I'm so sorry, I just could not help it, you looked so vulnerable" he grinned leaning towards her "and beautiful" he stated his eyes holding a strange glow as my heart threatened to climb out of my throat, Ville was inches from her face. It was as if he could wipe her fears away, and even if Elliot was still in the back of her mind being this close to her angel made her feel safe. She held her breath as his hands caressed her cheek, sending goosebumps down her body as he leaned closer, his eyes lidded. He looked even more beautiful this close she could clearly see into the green of his jaded emerald eyes and smell his alluring ocean scent.

"Despite that slight scare, I am so happy you were here tonight" he stated smiling gently and looking into my eyes, his gaze traveling down to my lips and further down if possible, making my legs feel like jelly. "But you made it hard to focus love, you look so beautiful..." he stated his voice husky, and his plump pink lips millimeters away from her throbbing plum ones "L-Likewise" she stated her voice raspy. If her face had been a heater, she would have melted his face-off with how hot the room had gotten all of a sudden.

He hesitated, as he leaned further into Raine, making it very apparent through his jeans that tonight he was in need of something more than a kiss. But as always he was sweet and respectful, Raine's heart ached for him. "Mmmm...my love you smell so good" he added his mouth now close to her ear teasing her with his raspy voice as he went back to her lips. He hesitated and she could sense his wanting as he bit his lips, by the gods he looked so sexy.