Come Shine In Her Lost Heart Tonight

Wednesday seemed eternal and time was dragging on even more than ever, but Raine was happy to see that he would text her every often to see how she was and what was she up to. She was happier than ever and during her rehearsals at home even her music was sounding better, her excitement for Ville was coupling up with her excitement for school, and all their plans. Each of them began to focus on their projects while not forgetting to check on Hope, who was doing great according to Josh's pics and conversations (during which Starr would mysteriously vanish to attend to a call) and the others would look on in concern.

Starr and Josh had a past, and somehow everyone felt that they still felt something for each other, but Josh had messed up pretty bad, and Starr being prideful was not ready to forgive him. Aurora's parents and their other relatives called that week to see how things were settling, "Everything has gone great so far mother" Aurora stated, feeling a bit homesick at seeing her mother and father beaming from the computer "We are glad to hear it, sweetie, you are always on our thoughts" Leiliana smiled at Aurora, whose eyes glistened with tears of nostalgia but not wanting to worry them she shook them off.

Meanwhile, Nova was engaged in a conversation with Thomas "So how are you doing... goofball?" Thomas stated grinning from behind his very deep red bangs "Blegh, I'll survive if these girls will stop dragging me to every party" Nova stated hiding a smile, because of course, she was fine, but she would never admit it. "Miss you sis" she felt a pang of sadness Thomas and her, were like Bonnie and Clyde they were not used to being apart "Don't worry squirt, I'll be back soon" she stated making him grin.

In her room, Starr spent the day chatting with her aunt and uncle, as they pressed her with questions about how the city was, they had been here for their honeymoon, and she could tell they had fallen in love with it. "It really is as wonderful as they say, most of the time it's winter wonderland" she stated smiling at them "How are you holding up?" Joanne stated a bit worried, "I'll be fine aunt, I'm I'll get over him one day, maybe this distance will help" she stated wanting to think of anything but Josh.

On her side, Willow, on the other hand, had no issues as she happily chatted away with her mother and father who were glad to see her beaming. On the other hand, Raine who had only texted Josh and Thomas since she had no parents, for the first time did not feel left out, she could not contain her excitement for Friday.

When they were not busy preparing for school or talking to their relatives the girls were busy at their new part-time job. Working at Jenna's was a great experience, and it allowed for Raine and the others to become more familiar with the Finnish customs and language, thanks to Ville, Willow was even able to get in touch with a well-known artist.

Nova was excited to see that her body was getting conditioned to the climate and she had already begun to look into jobs at local gyms to not lose practice while attending school, and Aurora and Starr had made some important connections through Jenna's help. I was not just that though, Raine had caught the eye of a scout for a local music school and despite her nerves, she had agreed to perform and teach some lessons part-time for some middle school students.

Before she knew it Thursday had almost disappeared when she went into panic mode, thinking of what she would wear, she knew it was not an official date by any means, and she hated frilly dresses but somehow, she wanted to impress Ville as much as he impressed her. She glanced at Starr who was attending to one of the store's customers a flirty smile on her face after all the guy was one of her types, tall with red hair and well built. She just hoped Starr would help her, at the same time she did not want to overdo it, she felt so insecure, and for a second she wanted to cancel, but taking a deep breath she let go of her fear and after work that day she approached Starr "I need your help".