Heartkiller Drunk on Shadows

Hope you are liking it so far :D

In the following weeks, each of us, despite our struggles began to gain more confidence in our abilities, (Thanks in part to Aurora). She and Burton seemed to be going steady and she seemed happy, which was good, considering what tragic consequences had taken Edward from her.

Willow and Starr were both doing great in their own pursuits though Starr had begun to get more pissed at the mention of Josh when I would check up on Hope, who was doing wonderfully. Apparently, he was working alongside a pretty Asian girl called Yukio a transfer student from Japan looking to work in an animal reserve clinic.

I felt bad for them, but if Starr did not let go of the past, she could not hope to ever regain that connection, which made me feel hypocritical at times in my situation with Ville. Nova was doing well, and it seemed that she was happier than ever, especially when she saw Raine beaming over her phone.

We were so overburdened by homework that I barely had time to see my gothic prince, but he would always make time to text me, and according to him inspiration had struck so he had gone back to his tower for some alone time. I was curious but I was not going to pry, as I was working on my own set of songs to show to him.

Time passed and we began to feel more productive in school terms. The next couple of weeks were full of surprises from some of my friends.

RPOV

Aurora uncovered the pamphlet and handed it over to us making us squeal in excitement. "Aurora! You did it! Congratulations" we cried holding her in a group hug. "Well it's just the beginning" she stated blushing modestly as Burton held her close, Ville and the others were hanging out at a local bar to catch up, and it seemed that with Ville at my side, and him knowing the truth I felt safer around the substances, and Ville would always be by my side protecting me.

I smiled knowing full well this was not just any step for my friend "Oh come one Aura, being chosen for the lead of an important archeological expedition to Egypt for the school is a big step up!" I smiled "I agree you should be happy honey," Burton said giving her hand a tight squeeze as Willow, Nova, Starr, Mige, and Linde watched on smiling.

"I always knew you'd go places" Nova stated "So when do you leave?" Aurora smiled,"Oh in a couple of days, I wanted to go over who will take care of what while I am not here" she looked at them in a motherly way.

"Don't worry Aurie the house will be totally fine" Starr stated in her usual playful manner, she waved at her date his name was Jurki and though we were not sure about why she was dating someone when it was so obvious she loved Josh, all that mattered was that the guy seemed nice and she was happy.

"Oh Jurki, babe come here! Aurora is going to lead an archeological tour to Egypt!" she stated beaming as Jyrki with his long red hair and striking blue eyes sat down to greet us, "Oh really I'm so glad for your friend babe!" he stated kissing Starr and shaking Aurora's hand.

She had met him during one of her classes, and though he was more into car and motorcycle art designs their artistic talents made them attract each other like honey. "Well, why don't we do what we came here to do" Mige stated "Fuck yeah let's celebrate," Willow commented holding Linde close.

Their relationship seemed to be going steady and Raine was happy for her friend. "Not before I give my news," Nova started "After showing that I have what it takes I've been assigned as the local assistant teacher for a kickboxing school," everyone paused being surprised then cheered for Nova, making her blush.

As such she told them that instead of making such a ruckus they should celebrate, Raine, smiled knowing full well Nova did not know how to take compliments.