CHAPTER 2 [вeѕт parт]

"...ɪғ ʟɪғᴇ ɪsᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ, ᴏʜ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ..."

chapter 2

"H-hi."

Oh shit, Lisa! What a great start! Calm your ass, idiot! Damn! Why she's not responding!? I'm nervous as hell.

The Thai Girl can't calm herself right now. While the younger one can't believe that she's already facing her ultimate bias and her big crush.

"Eh? Are you okay? Y/N?" Lisa waved her right hand that is holding her pen in front of Y/N's face.

"Ah... Eh? Ne~ I'm okay. Hehehe. Sorry."

Damn, Y/N! Focus, will yah!? Alright, I can do this! But, damn! She's breathtaking! What a delightful view!

They both didn't know that they both can't stay still and both have racing hearts.

"Ah, Good to know that you're okay." Lisa felt relief when Y/N said that she's alright.

Okay, Lisa. Act normal, don't let this pretty girl to be turned off, you should act normal, okay? Make sure she will like you.

"Sorry, if I act weirdly. I just really can't believe it. I already facing my bias, the girl I idolize the most. I'm too talkative, hehehe, sorry 'bout that." Y/N said the last sentence awkwardly and a bit softer than the first words she said.

"You're so cute, you know? Really cute! Hehehe. That's why my unnies really loves pinching your cheeks and hugging you."

'...and I'm absolutely jealoussss! And addition to that, you're so hot, Y/N!'

Of course, she said that inside her mind.

"Oh, thank you! What a compliment! Aishh! I'm blushing! When will you guys stop teasing me and saying things that not even true?" Y/N tried to hide her face using her hair as the cover. She's really a blushing mess.

"It's true! And there's nothing you can do about it, sweetheart." Lisa wink at the blushing Y/N. Seems like the group maknae already gathered her confidence to flirt with the girl in front of her.

"Okay? Thank you?" Y/N said and hand her album to Lisa while smiling awkwardly. She won't know what to say or even what to do. Imagine! Imagine it! Your bias called you 'sweetheart'. Literally, 'what a lucky'! And you might even faint to death.

Come on, Lalisa! Think a good thing to say. Don't miss this opportunity!

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Lisa asked Y/N to sign her album and giving her a glance.

Y/N just nodded. She can't still process how her bias called her 'sweetheart'.

"You don't talk much, don't you? Hehehe" Lisa gave the album back to Y/N.

'...but, you talk too much with my other members and even laugh with them. I'm jealous! Very jealous!'

Lisa thinks to herself that she is crazy... She's literally screaming and whining inside her mind.

"Sorry. I just... Uhmm. I don't know what to say. Oh! By the way, I got some gifts for you." Y/N handed the bag that contains the 'Mini Claw Machine'. The Claw Machine is full of candy.

"Thank you, Y/N! It's sooo cute. Like you." Lisa just whisper the last part 'cause she is a coward. She's not yet ready for Y/N to find out that she likes her.

"You're welcome, Lisa-unnie. Uhmm... I got another one for you. Here~" Y/N handed Lisa the plushie and the latter hug it immediately like the plushie is Y/N.

"It's so cute, Y/N-ssi~ Kamsamnida~" The Thai girl said cutely while still hugging the plushie.

"Uhmm... I still got one more thing for you, Lisa-unnie." Y/N said and show the medium box that is containing the camera.

"Here." and she handed the box to Lisa.

"Thank you~ You gave me things a lot. What is this?" Lisa lift the box with a cute confused face.

Lisa's eyes widened and immediately look at Y/N and look back at the camera.

"No, Y/N! You did not!" Lisa stands up from her seat and unbelievably stare at Y/N.

"I did, Lisa-unnie. Saranghae~"

'...nado saranghae, Y/N-ssi~'

Of course, she replied inside her mind, she's such a coward.

"Okay? Thank you so much for this, Y/N-ssi. Alright, let's take a photo together using this camera. You know? For memories."

'...but, I don't want you to just stay in my memories... I want you to be my past, my present, and most especially, my future, Y/N-ssi..."

"Okay. I would love that. Thank you so much for this, Lisa-unnie." Y/N bowed her head a little showing a thankful manner.

Lisa nodded and gently tap Y/N's shoulders and she talked to her manager for him to take the picture.

After seconds of talking to her manager, she went back to Y/N.

"Since you are the one who gave this camera, you will be the first one who will be captured by this camera. Okay? Let's go?"

'...and, you are the first one who captured my heart...'

"Hehehe. Okay~" Y/N nodded her head a bit and with that Lisa went beside her and send a signal to her manager to take a picture of them.

"Hana dul ses~" With that, the first photo was taken.

"One more time, Oppa!" Lisa said and wrap her right arm around Y/N's waist that made the latter shocked but eventually smile at the camera. The second photo was taken and Lisa thinks that;

"You're  the best part..."

TO BE CONTINUED...