CHAPTER 14

chapter 14

(THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Fuck." Y/N slowly sit up from the bed she's laying on while supporting her head that it feels like it weight of tons.

Y/N let her eyes closed for a minute and she decided to look around the room she's in.

"The fuck?" Y/N hastily stand up, but the throbbing of her had made her sit down again.

Y/N averted her eyes at the door as she heard someone knocked.

"Hey, Y/N." Lisa sat down at the other side of the bed just opposite of Y/N's. "How are you feeling?" Lisa give Y/N a small smile, that the latter didn't reciprocate, she's sure that the younger girl is still mad at her or perhaps Y/N hates her.

"The fuck I'm doing here?"

Yes. She totally hates me.

"You were so drunk last night, so I took you home." If you look into Lisa, you'll easily extinguish the sadness in her eyes, the sadness her aura radiating.

"This is not my home and besides you don't have too. I can handle myself." Y/N stands up carefully so she wouldn't end up falling again. Well, Lisa took her to their old apartment.

"Handle yourself? You almost got raped last night!" Lisa unknowingly raised her voice. She's mad, she's angry, she's angry at the guy last night, she's angry at everything, even at herself.

"So what!? Stay out of my life! You've done enough damage, don't make it even worse!" Y/N quickly walks towards the door not minding the throbbing head of hers.

But, Lisa stop her before she even pass her. Lisa immediately stands up and hug Y/N so tight.

"Y/N." Lisa tightened her hug even more, then buried her face on the side of Y/N's neck.

Y/N can feel her neck gets wet because of Lisa's tears.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so so sorry."

Y/N don't know what to do. Hug her? Or push her away? Yeah sure, she's mad at her, hate her perhaps, but she can't deny the fact that her heart still belongs to Lisa, it only longs for her. She loves Lisa so fucking much.

***

(Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW)

"You what?!" I'm back at my family's house and I'm with my best friend. She's back again from the Philippines.

"Hey! That's ouchie, you bish!" Wedy smack my head like really hard.

"You're sooooo stupid, mah friend."

"Hey! I said I might, not I will. That's hugely different."

"I swear, Y/N if you get back to her, I'm gonna kill you." Wedy feeds me the chips she's eating.  We are at the living room's couch just sitting and chilling, while she's laying down and her head on my lap.

"Y/N... Please, don't get yourself hurt again." Wedy lift herself up and snakes her arms around my neck, then laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Y/N, you know that." Wedy placed a kiss on my cheek. She's too dramatic right now. Ew. Joke

"I know. I love you more, Lumacad."

"You're so clingy and dramatic today, mah friend." I give her a teasing look.

"Nah. I know you like it when I'm like this." Wedy sits on my lap, her legs are on the couch, arms are around me and her head is buried in my neck. She's clingy as fuck.

"And who told you that, missy?"

"Shut up. Put me to sleep." Wedy said with her sleepy voice and she tightens her hug of me. She's being cute right now. And yeah, I don't have to deny it, I love this side of her.

But, I will love it more, if it's her.

I actually, don't know what to do. I want her back. I want us back, but, what if she breaks me again? What if she's lying? What if she's making fun of me? There are too many what-ifs in my mind and I don't know if I'll be able to find the answers for that.

I don't want to end up like her promises, her broken promises— I don't want to end up broken like her promises.

____________________________________

that's it. have a nice day or night. 
love youuuu 😙