Final Promise

final promise

_______

opacarophile (noun)
         : a person who loves sunsets

_______

It's been months since Lisa and Y/N bumped into each other and it's been months still Lisa can't stop thinking about when she will meet again the only girl she loves truly. That girl always occupied the Thai's mind and on the other hand, Y/N will be lying if she said that the Thai girl never flashes in her mind, but it's just that, nothing more, nothing less, or maybe there is something.

After being in the entertainment industry for so long, Blackpink disbanded six months ago, and now chilling in their own homes, except for the Korean girl with an Aussie accent, ever since Blackpink disbanded, the blonde-haired girl is more on handling the Pærk E., she's now the COO of the company and she loves annoying the CEO of Pærk E.

"Come on, Y/N. Help me with this one." Park Roseanne is inside Y/N's room to ask her cousin to come to the place of their soon to be 'business partner' instead of her.

"I'm quite busy here, Park Roseanne." Y/N is preparing for her final examination in her pre-med this upcoming week. She's been studying in the medical field, unknown to her parents, but they found out about it eventually. Her parents have been understanding and just let her do whatever she wants as long as she won't let the company down and she's doing greatly fine with the help of her cousin, but she has to deal with Chaeyoung's annoyingness.

"Hell, Park Y/N, your finals are like a week far. And knowing you... You will surely nail it." Roseanne rolls her eyes out of annoyance because her cousin is continuously ignoring her. "And remember, you're still the CEO so, you have to help me." Roseanne is now glaring at the sitting CEO doing some reviews and so on.

"Chaeng, relax, alright?" Y/N closes her books and notes then pays attention to the annoyed Park Chaeyoung. "Fine. I'll meet up with the CEO of LM la tenue, so you can chill now, anyway, who's the CEO of la tenue?" LM la tenue is a new clothing line, which immediately gets well known to the public like a wildfire.

"I'm not sure though, there's a rumor that the CEO is a girl, but that's just a rumor so, I don't know. You'll meet him or her later, anyway." Park Roseanne is now busy with her phone, texting with her girlfriend, she looks like a teenager who's smiling like an idiot because of her girlfriend's flirty words and so on.

"Yeah right. You better go back to work, Park Chaeyoung, stop chatting with your girlfriend or I'll rip that smile of yours off." The CEO gives Chaeyoung a disgusted look before turning her attention to the endless emails she received and continuously receiving.

"Nah, it's babe time," Roseanne stands up from her seat. "So, ba-byeee~" Rosie singed-song and wink at Y/N before leaving her office.

***

LM la tenue (Main Quarters), Seoul, South Korea

4:00 p.m.

Y/N arrived at the place and she suddenly feels uneasy. It's not that the place is not good, it's good actually, perfect even. She just felt it out of nowhere.

The building looks modern and classy. The first floor looks so neat and clean with its mirror-like tiles and it's a wall of glass which you can see the busy street outside. The lounge area is filled with classy looking chairs and tables.

Y/N used the elevator to get to the second floor of the building where the café and the canteen are located where she will meet their soon business partner, but she didn't notice there's also an entrance on the first floor and that makes her called herself stupid inside her mind. The café has two floors, on the first floor there are also tables and chairs and that's where you can order, then the second floor is for more tables and chairs.