CHAPTER 11

chapter 11

(Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Seriously, Chaeng? Where are you taking me?" I'm sitting on the shotgun and Rosé is on the driver's seat.

"Just be quiet, Y/N." Rosé gave me a glance and roll her eyes at me. Sassy as ever. "Or you want to jam? Come on, what song do you want? Just browse there and choose whatever you want." Rosé points at her cell phone connected to the car's audio speaker.

"I guess we'll be having a long drive, yeah?" I am browsing through her list of songs on her phone.

"Not really, but it's better to put on a song to vibe with." I just click the 'Shuffle' because I'm too lazy to look furthermore. She's Rosé so, I bet her playlist will be fine.

(play the music for more emotional feelings to strike in, if you just want to)

~So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie~

I don't wanna still believe that what happened has really occurred. It's supposed to be me in his place, it's supposed to be me the one they're calling your 'partner'. That should be me.

~I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without~

Why do you have to be distant to me? You make me believe that— that relationship of yours with him will be just a show, why do you have to neglect me? I don't think I can move forward without you.

~I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else~

That should be me, that should be my place; next to you. That should be me holding your hands and embracing you with my love. And yeah, I hate to think about you with somebody else because that should be me.

~Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else~

And now, I can feel you giving up on us, I can feel the coldness of the empty space you left here in our bed and here in my heart. I can't feel you anymore, our love has gone cold and so as we are.

~I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else~

I just want you back. I need you. Tell me everything I need to know. Tell me that all of this is just for a show, just for a fucking show. Tell me that you're still mine, tell me that you still love me because I still do.

~No, I don't want your body
But I'm picturing your body with somebody else~

I can't help but to feel so furious every time I'm imaging you with him. I hate how he holds your hands in public, I hate how he makes you smile, I hate it when he's with you. I hate you, but I can't stop myself from loving you.

~Come on baby
This ain't the last time that I'll see your face
Come on baby
You said you'd find someone to take my place~