CHAPTER 12

chapter 12

I've been imprisoning myself inside of my house for three days now. I never went back to Lisa and I's apartment since that day.

Now, I need to get my shit together because my Company is facing a crisis. My Company is of course, also affected by the freaking issue that her fucking Entertainment released, I didn't fucking use her. Damn.

"Hey, sweetheart." My Dad sits beside me. I'm currently sitting in the living room facing my laptop trying to fix some stuffs.

"Wassup, Dad?" I avert my attention to him and give him a smile.

"I recommend that you should let our driver to drive you to the company. Also, I want you to have at least one bodyguard at your side." Dad looks so sad and worried at the same time, and I hate it because I know, I am the reason why.

"Okay, Dad." I move closer to him and hug him so tight. "Don't worry too much, okay? I'll get through this." Dad's shoulder starts to move up and down that indicating that he is crying.

"Heyyyy. Look at you. Why are you crying, my Daddy?" I laugh to stop the tears that are about to fall down— I just don't want to make my Dad to worry even more. If I need to hide the pain from them, I will, as long as I can.

"No, no. I'm not crying." Dad untangle himself from me and wipe his tears using his both palms. "See? I'm not crying." He rubbed his eyes and smile at me, a genuine one.

"You go know, so you can fix this as soon as possible." He stands up and offers his hands for me that I gladly took.

"Okie, Dad. I'll be right back and when I'm back everything is settled. Promise."

***

"There's still a lot of reporters in front of the Company's main entrance, Ms. Park."

"Okay, wait for me at the exclusive entrance. You know where it is, right?" Y/N is inside of her family's BMW 2020 8-Series Gran Coupe with their personal driver and two bodyguards.

"Yes, Ms. Park." Y/N hangs up and looks outside of the car, they are almost there. And yes, what Secretary Shin said is true. There are a lot of reporters outside the main entrance of the company.

"We arrived, Miss Park." Her driver already parked the car and one of her bodyguards is already outside.

"Should we go now, Miss Park?" Y/N just nods her head a yes and prepare herself, physically and emotionally.

Her bodyguard opens the car door for her and she immediately gets out.

"Miss Park." Secretary Shin bowed down to show the CEO some respect.

"What's up, Secretary Shin?" Y/N and Secretary Shin enter the company with the two bodyguards trailing behind them.

"The board of directors call for a meeting, Ms. Park." Of course, they will call for that. The CEO is facing a big issue, and of course, the company will be affected by that.

"When will be it held?"

"The board said that as soon as you come back to the company, Miss Park." The two of them enter Y/N's office, while the two bodyguards stay outside of the office.

"Is that so?" Y/N sits on her swiveling office chair. "Inform them that I'm already here." Y/N swirls her chair, she usually does when she's thinking. "Aaaaand... Tell them, they should be here in three. 3 p.m. sharp, okay?" Y/N continues to swirl her chair.

"Okay, Miss Park." Y/N just nods her head and keeps swirling around her chair.

Secretary Shin exits the CEO's office and went to her own then starts to inform the board members regarding the meeting later.