CHAPTER 1 [ғan мeeтιng]

chapter 1

(Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW)

*Hit you with that Ddu Du Ddu Du~*

That's my alarm, I need to wake up early because I'm a busy person - busy for BLΛƆKPIИK. Yeah! I'm a BLIИK! Kidding aside, I'm a CEO, well just a newly selected CEO. My Father is the founder and I am the heiress, so basically, I'm the CEO now. By the way, I'm going to attend Blackpink's Fan Meeting. Omo, I'm so excited!

I start my morning ritual. I showered while dancing the BlackPink songs. Yeah, I'm addicted to them, especially to the Thai girl named, Lalisa Manoban. She's my bias, I love her so damn much.

*Honk* *Honk*

"Yah! Park! You ready!?" My friend is here. She's a Blink too and we're both going to the Fan Meeting.

"Yup! Last name basis, are we?" I smirk at her. Well, she doesn't like it when people call her by her last name. Her name is Wedy Lumacad, her father is an American and her mother is a Filipino, of course, she knows how to speak Tagalog and she can understand it, I do too. So, her name's quite funny, if you are a Filipino you will understand it.

"Why don't we use your car? Let us Lumacad?" I joke with her. I really laugh my heart out. She really hate it.

"Damn you, Y/N/N! Let's just go, you bitch!" I just enter her car and she drives off of to our destination.

***

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Blackpink imnida~" This is it. Finally! I love you Blackpinkue!

But, sadly I am the last person who will come up to them and get my album signed. Still, I'm the luckiest person ever, 'cause I got the spot. There are still a lot of Blinks that didn't get in. See? I'm really, as in really lucky. My number is 300, which is the maximum number of people who can get in.

There are seats, but they are not enough for 300 people, I think there are only 100 seats for the Blinks and because I'm the Park Y/N, we got the front seats.

"I'm really lucky that I have you as my best friend, Park!" She said with enthusiasm showing in her voice.

"Whatever, Lumacad. You better stop that 'Last name' basis, you clearly know what will happen in the end." I told her with my warning tone.

"Okie Dokie, Ms. Y/N/N." She said and burst out laughing which, I throw her glares, deadly glares that make her laughs fades.

"Yeorobun~" Lisa call our attention with her aegyo. Damn, she's soooo cute!

"Before we start, we want to let you know that, after the signing, we will pick a number between 1 to 300. Whoever got that chosen number that we will pick, will stay here for a while, and there's some sort of surprise." Rosé said with her Aussie accent. She said all of that in English, because we're not all Korean here.

"We will pick a number, each. Hehehe" Jisoo said with her cute broken English.

"Yes, we will pick number individually. So, wait for it, Guys~" Jennie said cutely and show her gummy smile.

"Wait for it, okay? Ehee~" Lisa said and did her infamous aegyo. Because of that, everyone Aw-ed and me myself got a big smile plastered on my face. Lisa is my bias, so now I'm really in love.

Then, my world stop. I caught her looking at me. We made eye contact and when she realize that I'm looking at her too, she made a finger heart and wink.