CHAPTER 7 [ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀs]

chapter 7

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

"Appa! Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Aigoo! You're so loud, my baby." My Mom said as she helped me remove my coat.

"Yah~ I'm not a baby anymore, Eomma~" I whined as I tried to stop her from helping me remove my coat.

"Ani! (No!) You're still my baby. And don't tell me that until you stop whining like a baby." My Eomma hugged me and shake me lightly.

"Yahh! You two! Jungji~ (Stop~)." Appa pull me apart from Eomma and he replaced Eomma— he's now the one who is hugging me.

"Go now, my baby! Take a quick shower before they come here." With that, Appa let go of me and Eomma takes my coat from me.

"Okie~ By the way, who will come here? You made me go home really really early."

"You'll find out soon. Just go and refresh yourself." Appa said and shoo me away. I confusedly nodded my head and went upstairs to go to my room and took a quick shower.

Because of tiredness, I came back to my dream world and continue my dream last morning.

***

Y/N's parents were preparing the food for their upcoming visitors when the sound of their doorbell reverberated inside their mansion.

"They're here?" Mrs. Park asked her husband while taking her apron off of her.

"I don't know, honey. How am I supposed to know? I'm here with you." Her husband replies to her and it causes Mrs. Park to hit him on his head— like really hard. Ohhh~ Ouchiee~  >.<

"Damn you, Park Min-Jung!" Mrs. Park hit him one more time and walk outside the kitchen.

"By the way, check Y/N! For sure, she's sleeping already. Wake her up!" Mrs. Park yells at her husband before walking quickly towards the front door to greet their visitors.

"Ohh! Finally! You're here, guys!" Mrs. Park exclaimed as she opened the door.

"Come on! Come in. Welcome to our house."

***

"Aish~ You sleepyhead," Min-Jung whispered to himself as he saw her daughter sleeping peacefully.

"Yahh! Park Y/N! Get your ass up, you sleep monster!" Mr. Park jumps on her daughter that causes Y/N to jolt— looking sleepy and shocked and at the same time.

"Y/N!? What are you wearing!?" Mr. Park is too loud and too childish to be a father, but he's a very great father.

"Why?" Y/N asked her father while rubbing her right eye gently.

"You change now. Meet us downstairs... They're already here." Min-Jung walks towards Y/N's door and leaves the room to let her daughter change her clothes.

"Wait! What!? Appa!" Y/N shouted as her father close the door gently.

When her father completely left her room, she tilted her head looking so confused.

"Oh... Shit! Shit!" Y/N get her ass up immediately when she realized what's her father's reason to wake her up and told her to change her clothes— well, is there something wrong with wearing a baby pink-cute little pigs printed pajamas?

***

"Why don't we chit-chat first? My daughter will be here in any minute." Min-Jung said as he arrived where his wife and their visitors are.