CHAPTER 15

chapter 15

(LISA'S POINT OF VIEW)

How long can I fight for her? How long can I keep her? How long 'till they find out about us again? Until when can I call her mine? For how long?

"You okay?" I'm just really glad that you're by my side, my love. I hope this lasts long.

"Hmm, yeah." I hug her closer to me. "I love you, Y/N." I kissed her temple and hug her even tighter.

"Now, it makes me worried." She untangle my arms from her and she lifts herself up, then sits while facing me. "Care to share what's on your mind?" She looks cute with that serious face of hers. I didn't bother to answer her, I just look at her and admire how cute and pretty she is at the same time.

"Hey, Miss Lalisa Manoban. Would ya' mind answer me? You making me worried, baby." My baby leans her face towards me and squint her eyes.

Damn. She's too cute right now.

And because of her cuteness, I give her lips a peck.

"There's nothing to be worried about, baby." And I peck her lips once again, I'm surely addicted to this lips of hers. "You're just too cute and beautiful at the same time and you took my breath away that makes me speechless." I pull her into me and lock her with my long arms.

"Don't worry, okie?" I buried my face in her neck. She really smells so nice. "I love you, baby." I made sure to say it breathy, I know how ticklish she is on this part of her body.

"I love you more, baby... Aaaaand stop sniffing  my neck, it tickles." Instead of stopping, I sniff her neck more that made her more ticklish and she start to laugh while hitting my back and my shoulders.

"Lalisa! Stop it!" She said between her laughs. How heavenly her laughs sound. I'm really in love with this girl. My girl. It really sounds good calling her 'My girl'.

"Stop what? Hmm?" I lift myself up and show her my two pointing fingers.

"No! Lisa, I swear—" I tickle her neck using my two pointing fingers.

"S-Stop..." She said having a hard time to speak, she's stuck between; is she gonna laugh or cry.

I stopped tickling her and hug her instead.

"It's a good fat burner, isn't it?" I tease her and poke her tummy.

"And what do you mean by that, Lalisa? Huh?" Oh no.  Retreat, Lisa. I slowly and carefully slide my legs off of the bed without Y/N noticing it and as soon as my feet felt the floor, I quickly untangle my arms around her and run for my dear life.

"Where do you think you're going?" Uh oh. Mission failed. How the hell did she do that? She's so fast. She's a ninja! She grabbed my arm so fast.

"Hehehe. O-Out?" Shit shit. I feel her grasp loosen and I took the chance to run away from her.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE! LALISA!"

"NO! YOU GONNA KILL ME! I STILL LOVE MY LIFE!" I take a look at my back and saw her chasing after me.

"IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU'LL STOP THIS INSTANT!" She quickens her pace to catch up to me that made me do the same— quicken my pace.

"I LOVE YOU BUT I WILL NOT DO THAT! I'M SORRY, BABY!"

"ouchie!" That made me stop running and look back at her.

"Gotcha!" Y/N jump on me that made me fall on the floor. That's the real ouchie bishh.

"Mwehehehe. I told you to stop, why you didn't stop?" She said as she sat on my tummy.

"Heeeey. That sounds familiar." My God. Now, I feel embarrassed. I remember how strict and attitude I am at that show.

"Why you didn't stop? Huh?" Damn. Is she really serious? Of course, she will kill me if I stop! But, nevermind she already captured me and now under her. I'm dead (-_-)

"I still love my life, baby, but don't worry I love you more." Shit. It's not working on her, she's just giving me a 'what the fuck' look. "Oh! Baby, we're going out on a date, right? Look, it's almost time." I'm mentally crossing my fingers now. Please please, just agree with it and be my soft baby.

"Nah. I don't remember that we set a date today." I felt relieved when she lifted herself up off of me, but I'm still nervous as fuck, she looks scary. "I'd rather stay here, babe." I lift myself to sit, so it will be easier for me to run away from her if ever, you know.

Y/N lower herself to my level.

"Strip, Lalisa. I'll be waiting in our room." She whispers to my ear with her husky and seductive voice. Hell yeah, I'd rather stay here as well if that's the case.

Y/N stand up straight and walked away from me going to our room, not forgetting to winked at me.

"I really love my life..."

My life, my world, my Y/N. I wish to call you that for eternity. I will always love you, if ever destiny will play a shitty game on us in this life, I will still love you in my next and next life. You're my past, my present, and my future. I will love you in this life and the next.

____________________________________

ey yow! i'm back! who missed me? mwehehe. no one? awts alright. anyway, hope you liked this chapter (if u do, please do tap the star down below)

i'll just give you guys some sweet romance here in this chapter. prepare your heart to break with the next chapter jkkk

nonetheless, did you guys love the 'The Album'? i fucking love it. tell me your favorite track (i can't choose one 'cause i love them all)

also! please do take care of yourself. love you, mah babies. study well (if you're a student) and stay healthy :)
don't pressure yourself too much. a single shit of paper cannot save your life hehehe. Jk. study well ;)